• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Looking Forward to "Game of Thrones"

Carolyn Marie

• Admin

The new season starts tomorrow night. YES!!!

I'm reading the fourth book now, and really looking forward to seeing the third on T.V. It has some incredible twists and turns and unexpected happenings, but I'm not giving anything away. There are some characters that either don't show up much, or at all, but there are intriguing new ones to learn about, too.

So, anyone else out there a "GOTer" like me?

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest Claire-G

Yep all true what you said but I've read them all and good few times I was thinking get on with it.

That said I have to watch it offcourse as there is Dutch actrive playing in it :)

• 1 month later...
  • Admin

Thanks, hon. I recognize about half of them out of character.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• 1 month later...
Guest nomnomnom

I just watched the last episode of season 3. Bring on season 4!

it should go without saying, I cried my eyes out at the end of episode 9

• Admin

I'm just about to start reading Book 5. The reviews aren't very good, but I'll take a mediocre GOT over an excellent romance novel any day of the week.

Carolyn Marie

Guest Megan_Lynn

I tired to watch the first episode of Game of thrones but it was by far one of the most boring shows I have ever watched. did not even get half way through it before I changed the channel. I think will stick with shows like supernatural, bones, royal pains, franklin and bash, suits, big bang theory, major crimes, defiance, 2 broke girls, new girl, burn notice, leverage, duck dynasty, rizzoli and isles , walking dead, white collar and many others. I guess I will try to watch some other episodes of game of thrones to see what all the fuss is about but sure hope they are better then the first one.