• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

9 weeks HRT - Before and after pics

Guest Jenny_W

Guest Jenny_W

Today, I saw someone else had done this so I thought I'd create my own comparison...I was shocked at the difference, especially since it's only the last 2 months that I have been on HRT.

Can't wait to see what happens over the next few months :)

Jenny

• Forum Moderator

Looking good Jenny. Skin tone upgrades, HRT does it's magic, enjoy.

Cindy -

Guest Andrea_Heilotes

Wow. For real?

I'm full time but not on HRT just yet (long and complicated story) but it looks like it id wonders for your face. Are you done with laser or are you just wearing a metric ton of foundation like I do everyday?

Guest Jenny_W

Wow. For real?

I'm full time but not on HRT just yet (long and complicated story) but it looks like it id wonders for your face. Are you done with laser or are you just wearing a metric ton of foundation like I do everyday?

Andrea,

Yes, for real :) At the time of the photo (last Saturday night), I had had 4 sessions of laser - I had my 5th session just last Tuesday. I'm not finished with the laser - probably 3-4 more required plus annual maintenance sessions. I am not wearing a lot of make up at all: mineral powder foundation, eye shadow, eye liner and lipstick. I find that I can get away with powder foundation now as there are really only white hairs left but tiny black ones keep appearing occasionally, hence the need for ongoing laser sessions.

Hope that helps and thanks for the 'wow' btw <3

Jenny