• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Had my son's ears pierced

Guest angelicav

Guest angelicav

I decided to have my son Parker's ears pierced on Friday.I had a talk with him about it,was wearing clip on earrings and felt they were uncomfortable to wear.Was glad to have the talk,asked me if it was going to hurt.Told him it is going to hurt a little bit,feel a sting at first and understood.He was nervous and I held his left hand.Sat there without moving at all.Now wearing a stud on each ear that is not noticable.I did sign the paper saying he could have it done with my permission.Bought him a pair of small hoop earrings and dangling earrings that are pierced earrings for his two first pairs of earrings.

• Forum Moderator

You are one of the reasons to celebrate mothers day. It took me 63 years to get mine pierced. Bless you, and all the understanding moms.

Hugs,

Charlie

Guest angelicav

I taught him to put the pierced earrings in his ears already when he dresses as his female side Nikki.Did a good job and learned very well

Guest Clair Dufour

Even here on the Red Neck slope, a lot of boys wear earings in both ears and have long hair. I see it all the time when I take my grandson to elementry school. I see the same going by the Middle and High school. What I also see are girls dressed like boys. Of course Im in cowboy country. How others react to Parker will be seen tomorrow if his school is still in session but, I suspect it will be positive and he will even make new friends with those two little holes in his ears.