• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

6 Months .... Just wow!

Guest JeepGirl90

Guest JeepGirl90

well to my disbelief, I Passed the 6 month marker on HRT. If anyone would of told me a year ago I would be were I'm at a year ago I would of called them a Liar. I look back on how much my life has changed in those 6 months, some for the better, some for the worst and wouldn't trade it for the world. It still feels strange to be able to give an honest smile, as I forced them for so long. Had my 6 month Check up on Wednesday, and apparently I'm doing great. So good in fact I don't have to go back until my 1 year. So for now i'll leave you all with some Pictures.

IMG_20130515_125802_zpse1a97a3d.jpg

249002_199446573536691_1214393368_n_zpsf

Guest Sarah Faith

Doing really great hon keep it up! I do love seeing you smile and more and more of your pictures its so obvious how much happier you hare. :D

Big Hugs,

Sarah

Guest Ney'ite

Congratulations on your 6-month milestone! It is easy to spot a genuinely happy smile - I see two of them in your pictures. :)

• Forum Moderator

Way to go Christina, you rock chic !

Hugs

Cindy -

• Admin

Seeing all the other ego food you have here what can I say?? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guest JeepGirl90

Thank you everyone!

ITs funny actually see my dreams become a reality, and my previous reality become a memory or a past nightmare. The changes alone are just unreal. I have gone from using full forms to using push-up pads, my jeans now fit tightly around the hips as were they didn't previously, and for the forst time in probably nearly 10 years I'm under 240lbs! however I still have a long way to go, and I look forward to sharing my transition and life,, both the ups and down with my extended family here, for the many years to come!

Lots of Love

Christina

Guest JeepGirl90

So awesome! Congrats! Isn't it great to be able to smile for reals? :D :D :D

~ Kay

OMG yes!!!! Still getting used to it lol

-Christina

• Forum Moderator

Congratulations! I would have been at the same point if my heart hadn't messed me up again. I just started back up on HRT yesterday and hope that the previous time will help move things along. I've been full time of a year now and that has been great HRT or not. I must admit to a secret smile when i see myself in the mirror and like you that translates well into the world.

Hugs,

Charlie

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jenn348

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when I first joined the forum a few months ago I saw your pictures and thought you didn't have much of a chance at passing, but, I didn't realize that you had just started HRT.

Now, your picture gives me great hope for myself. I am almost two months into HRT, and hope that at 6 months I'm doing as well as you are.

Great progress!