• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Cheap Binding Methods

Guest CharlesMonroe

Guest CharlesMonroe

I'm going away in holiday next week, and would really like to pass while i'm there. Its going to be while before my binder arrives from underworks, so i was wondering if anyone knew any ways to make a binder. I've heard of some guys having sucess with turning lycra short and tights/pantyhose into binders. Anyone got any ideas, as i'd really like to have something sorted out by next week.

Guest Rev. Michal

I've always used an ace bandage and compression shirt with a sportsbra and some safety pins, but that's the worst possible option, healthwise. A proper binder is gonna hafta wait until the next paycheck or two for me.

Guest HidingAndrew

I have just a plain "female" back brace... I wear it backwards... Considering the size of my curse... I'd say it works well... It shows some, but only I notice... I'm a 36 C... When I'm really subconscious, I put an ace-bandage around that... Also bad for heal, but, it works too... I had to order my brace off of the net though... walmart doesn't have that type.... :(