• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

To Tuck Or Not To Tuck

Guest Bobi

Mostly when Iprepare to dress and go out, I tuck and tape my citty back out of sight. Do most "girls" tuck or just wear tight fitting panties? Tucking makes me feel more feminine and better in appearance. Thoughts?

Guest Felicia Anne

i am still working on my tucking. i cannot dress as freely as i'd like, but there are things i can practice in the interim. i still haven't perfected it yet, but i am working on it. for me, it's all about my vanity. i want to have curves where women should have curves, and to not have anything that would disrupt that silhouette. i'm also trying to see what undergarments will allow me to get the shape i desire. i have a lot of work to do on that.

Guest Irielle

Bobi - I'm like you and I tuck. I don't use tape, I wear two tight panties to keep everything in place. It never hurts although there is some pressure and after a few hours I need to untuck. It makes me feel absolutely girly and the feeling even lasts a long time after I come home and let everything loose again. Sometimes I hate to get undressed because it means untucking. The feeling can last for two or three days even.

I absolutely LOVE how it feels when I tuck. I can sit down and cross my legs and there is nothing in the way! When I'm being a boy I always have to be careful about that. I've learned how to make it so there is zero bulge and it looks so good when I wear my tight girl jeans. Nothing worse than a bulge in girl's jeans :o

My bf and I went out tonight for dinner and I tucked and wore my jeans and felt great. I told him how nice I felt and how girly I felt from tucking and he just smiled and said that was great. He is so supportive. :)

The only problem is that I get sad when I realize that I shouldn't have to tuck at all, I should have a girl's body. I see a girl or woman and wonder if they know how lucky they are.

I think if tucking makes you feel more feminine then that will show in your posture and attitude and everything - it will make you more female. At least it does for me.

Iri

I must just be terribly inept.

I have never managed to actually achieve a successful tuck, so I just go with a control brief and wear looser clothing.

A girl my age (and weight) really should try to avoid tight jeans anyway.

Maybe when I get my weight back down, I'll be able to achieve a successful tuck.

Love ya,

Friar Tuckless