• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good Weekend

Guest jaymie

This weekend i talked to my girlfriend about getting more invloved in cross dressing (right now i wear mostly panties not much of anything else)...she seemed very receptive to the idea :D ! We discussed having her do my makeup, painting my nails and getting a few outfits for around the house. I told her maybe we could come up with a female alter ego for me and i was thinking we could call her Jaymie...again she was ok with the idea. She does want to have some control over how much i dress etc...but it's a start. :D

Jaymie,

That's a very good start.

Congratulations!

You have a fashion consultant and a girl friend! :D

Love ya,

Sally

Congrats Jaymie!!! :D

That is sooo cool that you are open with her and she is accepting of you.

Sounds like you are taking it one step at a time and not pushing it. Thats good. Keep it that way and you will both be happy!

Keep us posted, I'm sooo jealous of you!

Ashlee

Guest Kelly Ann

Hi Jaymie...wonderful...your lucky she's interested and would like to have input and your wardrobe...you will definately look more natural which is one of the most difficult streams to cross. Much sucess, Kelly Ann

Guest Krystyna_Marie

Jaymie, that is a wonderful woman to be so loving and accepting of who you are, and that she is interested in your growth-such a positive step. my wife recently found me "out", and while she doesn't understand everything i've been going through she has been accepting and loving, and it means so much to me. i'm finding i have to take this in small steps, but she's not been judgmental,, and i am finding the room i need to grow with her by my side, instead of hiding a secret life from my best pal. wishing you the best.

kisses, km

I'm glad your gf wants to continue your relationship and work it into the relationship. The idea of someone "having control" of someone else wearing clothes (or anything else) concerns me but thats a whole other thing.