• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What I sound like in the morning

Guest chibi_usa

How do I sound?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How do I sound? 1=guy 10=girl

• Forum Moderator

In all honesty if I heard you talking somewhere, or on the phone, female is all that would occur to me. You have worked hard or are lucky enough to have a great female voice

Johnny

Guest chibi_usa

You sound great, albeit you don't exactly.sound confident?

my voice in the morning is like some pure evil super villain!

Ahaha maybe it's because I say Um alot. It's just a bad habit.

wow :o i wish i could sound like that! you sound like a girl to me, have you practiced before? i mean, not right before the recordings, but have you practiced to get that voice or is it the way your voice have always sounded naturally?

Guest chibi_usa

wow :o i wish i could sound like that! you sound like a girl to me, have you practiced before? i mean, not right before the recordings, but have you practiced to get that voice or is it the way your voice have always sounded naturally?

Practiced. ALOT and never giving up. Always practiced with friends. And they were always honest and blunt with me. That's what speeded up the process so amazingly fast.

Guest Nikkichick33

You sound great! I would love nothing more than to have a beautiful feminine voice. It will never happen. I no better not to listen to anyone. you have to start out with a soft fem voice from the start. my voice is beyond fixing. I don't care how much time, money i put into it. if you start with a somewhat deep voice like me, it's to late. I will argue this till im blue in the face, it's not possible.

Nikki.

Guest chibi_usa

You sound great! I would love nothing more than to have a beautiful feminine voice. It will never happen. I no better not to listen to anyone. you have to start out with a soft fem voice from the start. my voice is beyond fixing. I don't care how much time, money i put into it. if you start with a somewhat deep voice like me, it's to late. I will argue this till im blue in the face, it's not possible.

Nikki.

I have a pretty deep voice. I'll post it up so you can hear later.

Your voice is definitely female. I have been working as a cashier and I have been trying to observe and analyse how people speak. To me, you sound unmistakably like a girl :) And the 'um's are just how you speak. If you purposefully tried to change it, I think you would sound fake. Currently, it sounds real, unstrained, and comfortable.

@nikkichick33: I am sure that there are people that have damaged their vocal cords enough that they cannot achieve a female voice. For example, there was a person that I saw that had to have the thing on their neck in order to speak.

Pitch might seem like the biggest barrier, but I am pretty sure it is not (though I have been lucky). My speaking voice was at one time around the 100Hz range, which is fairly low (definitely lower than the average male), but I have moved my typical guy voice probably up to somewhere around the 130 to 160 range (higher than the average male). I think 140 would be close to half an octave higher than 100, so I basically moved my voice up half an octave. When I want to try to do a girl voice, it is a lot easier to reach the range since it is so close to where I am at (another half octave higher, so a full octave would be 200Hz, definitely in the female range).

Guest chibi_usa

Nikki.

To you

http://soundcloud.com/user51954709/sounds-from-friday-afternoon

Hope this is super deep that way you that you could do it too. And before it sounded much more deeper. But over time this is the deepest I could do.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 152 Guests (See full list)

• SamC
    • April Marie
    • Avra
    • Petra Jane
    • Ivy
    • VickySGV
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Luna29
    Newest Member
    Luna29

1. Bddk
      Bddk
      (28 years old)
    2. Belladonnakarapinskia
      Belladonnakarapinskia
    3. Breanne_O
      Breanne_O
    4. Danielle57
      Danielle57
    5. ferh.li
      ferh.li
      (20 years old)
    • Ashley0616
    • April Marie
      That is certainly exciting news!!! I hope the move goes smoothly and you find an awesome job!!!
    • Mmindy
      Good luck on selling your wife on the idea of a different car. This could be tougher than negotiating with a dealership.   My wife agreed to my taking profit out of the company to buy a used truck once we found out the 2014 F-250 I currently had with 267,244 miles on it was needing new torque converter solenoids and the DEF system is chocking up. We bought a 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500, Duramax 4X4, with 163,000 miles. LTZ Off Road package, power mirrors, chrome step boards, rear camera, exhaust brake, and air lift bags on the rear suspension. It belonged to a friend of mine who also owned a mobile training business.   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋 
    • VickySGV
      At the other end and in our favor is Julia Serano's analysis of the Cass Report Fiasco   https://juliaserano.medium.com/the-cass-review-wpath-files-and-the-perpetual-debate-over-gender-affirming-care-8f56d0c4d0c6   Serano is a Trans Woman and a molecular biologist herself, guess whose evaluation I honor.
    • Mmindy
      That's great @MaeBe hopefully the company will offer your wife a moving package with the new job position. That's how I was transferred from the St. Louis Metro area to the Indianapolis Metro area. The company covered all the moving expenses, as well as a three week stay in an extended living hotel while we chose an area to build our current home.   Good Luck and make it a happy adventure.   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Mmindy
      @Birdie is the day care in charge of your MyChart, Hospital, and Doctors as to how you are cared for? There has to be some way to prove that you were born intersex and have a choice on your chosen pronouns. I wish we could do more for you. Keep pushing forward.   Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Ashley0616
      That's nice. I have bought all my stuff through Best Buy because I love the customer service. 
    • Ivy
    • Ivy
      The Republicans are not interested in compromising.  Johnson will be gone for compromising unless the Dems help him out.  
    • Abigail Genevieve
      Biden campaigned as the master negotiator, able to push legislation through Congress.   Whatever bill a Dem president, a Dem Senate, and a Rep House can agree on might be  more palatable than a bill with a R president, R Senate and R House given present attitudes. They are throwing away a chance.
    • Ivy
      A bill like this would never get through congress, even if it were allowed to be voted on.
    • Adrianna Danielle
      It was the only appliance that was not replaced when I bought the house.Plus I have the phone number for the scrap metal hauling guy that stops at where I work at.Called him and it will be his once I get the new stove.Told me give me a call once it is out and he will come to pick it up
    • Avra
      Ha, that's funny - I swear this is the one I used to use in high school to get around school blockers and play games. 😅🤦‍♀️   Though I'd be wary of using a free VPN today, if your only intent is bypassing censorship, I guess it works. Proton VPN also has a free tier with a limited selection of countries/servers. I feel more comfortable recommending them as they actively try to fight censorship with new evolving VPN protocols, and they protect your privacy. They are also directly funded by their paying customers. So there is really no downside to using their free tier over another free VPN that may not have the same goals/values.
    • Avra
      That sounds pretty accurate. I'm just glad I don't use Windows anymore, as I basically consider Windows itself a virus/malware. Backups can absolutely save you from some types of malware like ransomware. However it's ideal to just not get infected by having smart browsing habits. It's been said, and very accurately so, that the best antivirus is you - even the best antivirus isn't 100% accurate in detecting bad stuff, if you go out looking for that stuff or browse carelessly.   I guess if you don't care and/or don't have sensitive data on your PC, then that's fine I suppose. I personally care a lot - personal accounts, private messages, and even my very presence on this site aren't necessarily things I want to be public knowledge. 🤓🫠
    • Ashley0616
      Yes he is. Sorry it has taken so long. One sick kid and the other has needed my attention more than usually. 
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.