• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Long Skirts

Guest Roberta-Belinda

Guest Roberta-Belinda

I have developed a real passion for long skirts during the last few years. I have just added one to my wardrobe recently and I just love it. I feel and look for feminine in it. I have lost a bit of weight recently which is such a boon for my cding sessions.

No photos from still at the moment but I am thinking of posting some one of these days.

• Admin

Do get with the photos PLEASE. I also like the long skirts, especially during the cold months.

• Forum Moderator

I also love them. I have some supper light ones that are so nice at this time of year. Almost like being naked.

Hugs,

Charlie

I too love wearing A line long skirts, especially denim skirts. They make me feel really feminine in them and I like the feel of them on my legs. Kathy

• Admin

I've got peasant skirts and denim, and a couple of special occasion skirts and love them all, especially with boots. Just have to be careful on stairs and getting into an out of cars. :)

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest zephyr lily

I suppose I must be the odd one out, I cant wear long skirts as it makes me feel frumpy, I prefer short tight skirts ( about 6 inches above the knees) they give me that daring look that makes me feel sexy and alive.

Zephyr

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember, if at first you don't succeed,

Sky diving is not for you.

Guest DianeATL

Long skirts and dresses are cute on others. My legs are my best asset so I prefer showing them off as much as possible. How does the song feel like a woman go,, "short skirts, men's shirts. .. Man I feel like a woman". ;-)

Diane

Guest Eve Caillard

I totally love long, light skirts or long dresses. So feminine, and cool in the summer, warm in the winter. I adore skirts and have a range from short to long. I wear the length that I'm in the mood for but mid calf to long are my most popular.

• Forum Moderator

I wish i could do that dear but there is nothing sexy in an old woman in a short tight skirt.

Hugs,

Charlie

Guest Guest_

I prefer the mid length style. Shows just enough leg with the worry of tripping. Waiting patiently for that photo. Hugs to you Roberta. Amber L.

I suppose I must be the odd one out, I cant wear long skirts as it makes me feel frumpy, I prefer short tight skirts ( about 6 inches above the knees) they give me that daring look that makes me feel sexy and alive.

Zephyr

Hi Zephyr,

Don't feel alone! I have shopped and shopped - my work dresses are a bit below my knees, and my skirts perhaps a bit shorter. When I'm not at work, they are much shorter.

I just can't find anything long that works. Many clothes only work for one body type, and I think that long skirts might be in that category. I see women in them and enjoy their look, but not on me!

Love, Megan

Guest G_Unit

I love long skirts as well as dresses.. I wouldn't prefer one over the other. It'd have to depend on the day and situation. Sometimes it may call for a dress and sometimes it may call for a full length skirt. Just depends on the day and time I guess.

Guest Roberta-Belinda

Although I have started to warm to long skirts in recent times, most of the ones I buy are just below the knee. A couple of years ago I was still wearing mini skirts but I may be a little too old for them nowadays.

• Forum Moderator

Long skirts rule in winter. Nothing like some ice on the hem to make a fire even more welcome.

Melissa does your blouse always match your putter? Too cute. And i agree with Jody ; Did you?

Hugs,

Charlie

Guest sara ann

I agree with Diane! I love short skirts with high heels, that seems to make me look and feel the most feminine. I have a couple of long skirts but seldom wear them. Much prefer short skirts and dresses.

I wear long skirts and dresses pretty regular. My wife just received a package in the mail. In it was a long black

dress with gold patterns on the front. I'm already thinking when I'LL wear it.

:lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest JeepGirl90

I own one Long Skirt, I bought it for a funeral, but I do love how it looks, most of my skirts are knee length, but in general I'm a pants type of girl lol