• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Feminine Eye Brow Shape?

Guest fantomphlame

• Forum Moderator

Hey Arri, thanks!  That's easy to remember too.

Jani

No problem I learned a lot so I could teach my girl. I have lots of tricks to share, don't know if I can write them as well though lol. 

• 5 months later...
  • Forum Moderator

The only problem with waxing is that it seems to need to be repeated too often.  When i stared plucking(pre-full time) i cried as it hurt so much.  Seemingly that pain has lessened or i've become used to "beauty" over comfort.  It does help that my brows are very thin and light in color so if things get ahead of me all most see is what i draw with my pencil.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

I pluck mine and the initial clearing was brutal but the maintenance is easier since I get the hairs when they are lighter in their initial growth stage.  Eventually I will have them done with electrolysis. 

Jani

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 81 Guests (See full list)

• Red_Lauren.
    • tracy_j
    • Cayla420
    • Petra Jane
    • ThankOurTroops
    • TreyaSage
    • Riverprater17
    • HaraSurya
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Riverprater17
    Newest Member
    Riverprater17

1. Alisande
      Alisande
      (31 years old)
    2. Claire4now
      Claire4now
      (62 years old)
    3. Sammy Red
      Sammy Red
      (27 years old)
    4. WorldMeetCaden
      WorldMeetCaden
      (36 years old)
    • Mx.Drago
      Thank you, I don't feel as weird alone in this feeling now.   Though I feel a need to state, Ladies are allowed to be and feel thirsty for intimacy, this is fine... but that part in the video was very unnecessary and not fine. Worse yet, she even made comment on the weirdness of that moment, while in that moment...the only question my brain screamed was "Why...?!" Guess the joke was on me as she talks bout triggers, mannequins creep me out normally, and the actor Daniel Radcliffe looks like my younger brother, except less latino. 😶 I really want to like and love the video cuz other than my own personal issues with it, it was still worth watching... but oh my eyes and head burn still. Made me feel like I need to drinking.
    • Ellie Jean
      I suppose what makes me a bit hesitant/uncomfortable with my local provider is that it's based out of a women's health clinic that performs abortions for the most part, and I'm largely pro-life. 😕
    • Ellie Jean
      That's good to know. 🙂 Only reason I'd change my provider at this point is if I moved to Farmington Hills, Michigan, as Dr. William Powers of Powers Family Medicine would've been my ideal choice if location weren't an issue lol.
    • Susan R
      Hello @Drayse, It’s a pleasure to meet you. Apparently, I missed your intro from yesterday. Your story has so many similarities to mine. It never ceases to amaze me just how many here have traversed similar life paths. And after the years of struggle, it’s nice to meet here in this safe and friendly place. I look forward to reading more about you in the coming months if you feel the desire. Share as you like...there’s no judgement. We try to help, encourage, and offer friendship.   Warmest Regards, Susan R🌷
    • Susan R
      You look great @Bri2020. This is very nice outfit. There’s few to impress during covid anyways. You present fabulous as the rest of you ladies here do.
    • Susan R
      Thank you, @Jandi It was worth every minute. So much information packed into 90 mins. My wife and I subscribed. We like her style...funny, memorable and on point. As @Mx.Drago points out, the mannequin scene was off the wall but most of her other comedy I enjoyed.    Thanks again for sharing, Susan R🌷
    • Mx.Drago
      Feel like screaming a bit, find this album helps alleviate the edge for me. 'The Side Effect' album by Coldrain
    • ElizabethStar
      I'm skeptical they'll ever find it but it is kind of fun to watch.   I am still a little fearful myself but I also want to live out in the world as myself. At least here I can push the envelope with my outfits and not receive destructive criticism. But this isn't FB. You hit that submit button and it's there to share. It's been helping me push myself along.   Congrats on hitting 4 months. For me things ...Well I thought my girls were growing a little at 2 months but then I had a, I guess say surge 6 months later. According to my trusty cloth measuring tape I'm a 34D and still fit fine in a 36a but maybe could be a B. I'm  throwing in the towel on this for a bit. I'll just wait see what happens. I'm planning to have made a final decision on BA by this next fall.  
    • Mx.Drago
    • Mx.Drago
      This be the other half of my feeling.    
    • Mx.Drago
    • Mx.Drago
      Not a lady or a gentleman. Not my fault I don't fit. Not to seem ungrateful but slighted. Not everyday people consider or care. Not reason enough to be uncivil. They, them, their, theirs, themself, friend.
    • Lexi C
      Thank so much ladies. I really appreciatedicated the insight. I think you right. I have to learn to be me..But it's so F hard..Thank you again for everything.  Much lv Lexi
    • Jamie68
      Hey, I almost forgot. Oak island is on soon. Love that show. Maybe someday they will actually find the motherload. The journey is good. Get some interesting facts and theories. Talk later Ladies.   Jamie
    • Jamie68
      That's the way mine started, male flop, hard buds, then shape. And lets not forget PAIN when trying to squeeze through a tight doorway and rubbing nipples on door frame. That's an experience I didn't expect.    Hope we all get the breasts we want.   Oh, great news about your foot.   Jamie
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.