• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Kotor 1 And 2

Guest Zabrak

So, who else has played KOTOR here? I know someone in my profile told me they did. What side did you play? Did you play all sides? And whats the rarest lightsaber crystal color you got? I got brown on KOTOR2. I think that was one of the rarest I got. If anyone else played I'll go on nerding about my gaming on it. We'll see.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Midoe

I absolutely LOVED KOTOR. I am a HUGE Star Wars fan and I came to the KOTOR party late, so I got to play it right around the time of Revenge of the Sith's release to theaters. As I recall I got the big “reveal” a mere 6 hours before going to the midnight launch of ep.3...... best day ever.

I never got to finish KOTOR 2 though, perhaps one of these days I'll go back and redo it, but as for 1, it was the greatest. I wasn't too into the deep RPG charter customization, so I cant answer you light saber question (mine was blue by the way, yea yea real original I know, but I like the blue blade) I was just in it for the epic StarWars fix, and the plot and sub-plots were just so well constructed. But yea anytime you want to nerd out about Star Wars, let me know, I'm always up for some discussion of a galaxy far far away.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zabrak

I had a lot of fun with the customization. I played all three types of jedi and all three types of sith on both kotor and kotor2.

We already nerded out on PM and I'll make sure to give you another when I'm in the mood. B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Evalyn
So, who else has played KOTOR here? I know someone in my profile told me they did. What side did you play? Did you play all sides? And whats the rarest lightsaber crystal color you got? I got brown on KOTOR2. I think that was one of the rarest I got. If anyone else played I'll go on nerding about my gaming on it. We'll see.

Well, my brother got some silly "star wars greatest hits" game last christmas-- and on it was KoTOR. I never really thought much about it, and was sort of dismissive.

Until February 20,

. ME1 was-- and still is --my all-time favorite game...so to quench my thirst for AWESOME, I checked the wiki to see what other games Bioware worked on.

Finally I made the connection to KOTOR...installed it, and started playing it. Last week, I beat the game (Malek is VICIOUS). Most of my 20-ish hours were marathon runs, played until I could no longer keep my eyes open (and, alas, when I had classes but an hour away).

So I guess I should kinda get back on track: I've played KOTOR, stuck with the light side (mostly), and never really got any rare color crystal's. Because honestly, I thought orange and purple were pretty bad-donkey at the time.

Haven't played KOTOR2 yet...but I'm a little bit wary that the developer changed. I'd guess you're gonna rave about it, though, and I should go ahead and download it? :P

• 6 months later...
Guest CutieNaomi

I played both KOTOR and KOTOR II. KOTOR had better story, KOTOR 2 sucked, all except the customization.

So, Having it for the PC, I downloaded KOTOR Tool, and made my own Storylines, my own weapons, armors, skins, and so-forth. I mean, a lightsaber that actually killed in one hit instead of being like those toys you get at Zellers? It was fun. I can also make my own force powers and Feats, which was cool too. You know how there were always doors you couldn't open in Kotor 2? They were there to allow for more story, but Obsidian Entertainment was just too fricken lazy, and they cut out at least half of the content! So, Make your own! It's great. (Blood-Red saber, bright-fuchsia regal robes. ;) )

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I played lots of Kotor... Kotor 2 as well but not as much as the first... The first one I played throught

like 50 times or something, trying to go through all the dialogue options and getting my teams outfits

and toys just right, and just going at it, over and over and over and over and over... and over...

And while I of course played just about any alignment, I suppose I kind of preferred being "drunk on

the darkside" and Korriban was my favourite place in/part of the game...

And of course I did some modding, clothing and stuff... and cleaning the effects of the "dark side"

• 5 weeks later...