• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Jared Leto Discusses TS Role In "Dallas Buyers Club"

Carolyn Marie

Guest Sabrinaxx

Jared Leto is kind of an Idol of mine, so I'm very glad he played this role. This also explains why he looked so skinny when we saw 30 Seconds To Mars play this summer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 121 Guests (See full list)

• EasyE
    • SamC
    • April Marie
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • LittleSam
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Mmindy
    • VickySGV
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

GF2CD
    Newest Member
    GF2CD

1. April Marie
      April Marie
    2. daniela...
      daniela...
      (59 years old)
    3. Emily May
      Emily May
    4. Felixr
      Felixr
      (20 years old)
    5. Leann
      Leann
      (56 years old)
    • LittleSam
      Do you feel euphoria when wearing feminine clothes? I'm curious about why you think you are supposed to feel dysphoria in fem clothes. I totally get why you would feel dysphoria with masc clothes. For me what urged my transition forwards was the amount of gender euphoria I got from dressing like a guy , and my dysphoria from wearing anything remotely fem got worse and worse until i get rid of evey fem article in my wardrobe and all my makeup, so I could concentrate on just being me and chasing the euphoria. Dysphoria didn't go away though, because I've been misgendered constantly and it hurts more when dressed in my man clothes . However now I'm on T, my doubts and dysphoria have massively lifted and I'm excited to see the masc changes to my body happening. I do have to learn patience though lol.
    • EasyE
      You're still cool to this Catholic... no worries... ;-)
    • Abigail Genevieve
      https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-touts-florida-lawsuit-seeking-block-biden-title-ix-changes   I did not find coverage of this on CNN or Reuters, so here is a Fox News article.   This expansion of Title IX definition will not make it through the courts.  Plenty of precedence exists for requiring this sort of expansion to have Congressional action. This was poorly done.  Biden should have pushed this through Congress to make it law, instead of using regulations that can be overturned when a different administration comes in.    
    • Mmindy
      Well that's no way to start off a birthday. Be sure to look at your frame just behind your rear axle to make sure it wasn't bent. When I was rear ended... At first look it appeared that my bumper was folded down, however the frame was bent which also bent the floor of the bed. I'm glad everyone is okay    Happy Birthday,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Ivy
      Well, I am a veteran.  I did manage to get an honorable discharge - just barely.  I was drafted to start with, and I wasn't wild about it.  But I figured it was my duty as a citizen, so there's that.  TBH I find it hard to stomach people who dodged the draft, going on and on about being such "patriots" and all, and literally hugging the flag. My egg hadn't cracked yet when I was serving, so I don't think being trans directly affected my time in uniform.  But there was most likely some subconscious stuff. Sorry, I don't think this is much use to you.
    • Ivy
      That was just one reference that came up.  I originally saw it somewhere else.  Technically, he did call for the eradication of "transgenderism".  But it would be hard to get rid of that (whatever it is) with us still here.     Yeah, later, when he got called out on it.   I don't really see how you can say this.  Sure he doesn't know what he's talking about, but the damage is real.   I will bend over backwards to give someone the benefit of the doubt.  But at some point…. I'm just not as limber any more.   They can say what they want, but actions speak louder than words, and when I see what is happening in red states it is obvious.  They do want to get rid of us.  I'm tired of pretending they don't.
    • Ivy
      For a time I would get an anxiety attack when I had to dress in male mode.  Haven't tried it in a while.
    • MaeBe
      Indeed! Most happiest of Birthdays to you!
    • Ashley0616
      Happy birthday @April Marie!
    • April Marie
      Thank for the birthday wishes, everyone!!!   It started great...and then I was rear-ended at a highway construction site this morning. I'm OK. The woman who hit me was shaken - was going fast enough to deploy her air bags. I was at dead stop. Her car had to be towed away. My truck too a hit to the tailgate and the bumper. It seems OK otherwise but I'll know tomorrow when they do the appraisal.   UGH!   Happy Birthday to Me!! :-)  
    • Abigail Genevieve
      "How did it go yesterday? Any trouble in Millville?" He shook his head. "Your biscuits and gravy are great." "Mama's recipe. She taught this girl to COOK." "Uh-huh.  Well, it rained the whole time.  We did the ground breaking in pouring rain.  Your friend, the former head of manufacturing, is now on the Board.  It looks like sunshine down there, he told me, with the missile plant starting up and they re-hired all the people they fired.  Millville Products is as it was.  And the Chinese money is still coming.  That was just an ugly rumor.  Gibson quit, but you knew that." "Missile plant, huh.  Yeah.  Gibson and I may go into business.  But I have been thinking-" "Yeah.  It's been declassified.  I can tell you they made missiles for Navy ships and planes during World War 2. It was shut down after Vietnam.  Several other supporting companies are moving in - paint, electronics assembly, a few others - that support missile production." "Okay."
    • Lydia_R
      That is, it's a great document in that it seems to clearly define things, not that I'm in agreement with it.
    • Abigail Genevieve
      https://www.digitaltransgenderarchive.net/col/cj82k733h   I am now dissatisfied with the thread title because it seems to exclude Catholics and maybe others .  I am not sure what to change it to, so I will fuss over THAT now. 
    • Lydia_R
      I'm on the ballot being mailed tomorrow for an open US Rep seat.  I have both an honorable discharge and an other than honorable discharge.  I told the Navy that I was smoking pot every day right after Y2K.  I told them that while I was in the Navy, I substituted alcohol for marijuana and that the alcohol was making me violently sick.  After 5+ years of that, I said enough is enough and I went back to smoking pot.  I got better and I felt like the quality of my work was improving.   I certainly wasn't the perfect military member, but I excelled at my job and earned a promotion in boot camp.  They drug tested our unit several times after I told them I was smoking pot and I may have never tested positive.  I was opening smoking pot in the Navy for 3 or 4 months before they decided to kick me out.  At my captain's mast, the captain tried to shame me by saying I looked bad in uniform and that I was a disgrace, but all my evaluations said that I looked great in uniform.  I took great pride in looking good in my dress blues and whites.  Sure, I had grown my hair out a little bit (you know, it's not like I became trans in my 50's all the sudden) and I was enjoying some green anodized eye glasses :)   I think that people get very emotional about these kinds of issues when they should be concentrating more on engineering things and work performance.  I think we should take the lead and talk about our professional lives more instead of focusing on this type of politics.  That's a great document and I saved the PDF to my hard drive.  I think we should have more respect for the production that China is doing instead of concentrating on raising a military defense against them.  I personally disliked the hazing rituals in the Navy and think our military would be better off with being more accepting and intelligent.  
    • Abigail Genevieve
      My snarky comment of the morning is that Trump may be the first president sworn into office from a jail cell.  He can't keep his mouth under control.  It's likely he may be serving time for contempt for violating gag orders in January if he keeps it up, and the judges are more than happy to slap fines and imprisonment on him.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.