• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Crossdress Hiding Gaffs

Guest Claire-G

Guest Claire-G

Just a simple question I have.

I don't want to tape that thing down there to my body.

And I am wondering if any of you have tried Crossdress Hiding Gaffs and was satisfied with them?

Guest Rebecca A

Haven't tried it myself but I know a lot of girls who do use them. I also know a lot of girls who make their own using the bottom part of a pair of paints and the waistband from a pair of nylons. :: hugs ::

Guest Gerilynn

They work, well some of them. You can make your own or use other things. By neccesity they need to be rather tight. I have a few that have lost thier holding power. A night comfy control panty does just a well.

Hope it helps

Guest DianeATL

I use them and they work pretty well. I have watched the Youtube videos on how to make one with a sock and pantyhose waistbands but that seems a bit crude and unpolished to me under my nice clothes. I have some satin or other nice material gaffs in different colors.

For me the thong style helps as it allows you to lock things in place as it were. Yet with that I have been able to get to the business end in the bathroom without having to dismantle the whole works.

Once you get the tuck technique down (not that hard to do) then you just need something strong to hold it there.

Hugs,

Diane

• 3 months later...
Guest joan eden

Joan here, This is my first post. What I do, and I got this from a TG site. Take a pair of pantyhose that fit a little tight. Like maybe a size to small. Cut off the legs. Tuck your parts in,as in push testys up into you.Pull sacks together with penis protruding from lower part,and tape with medical tap above penis.I suggest shaving the place where the tape goes,as I've done it both ways and the hair can be a problem for real.Pull up the panty hose and it works.With penis protruding you can use a toilet as a female would. It takes a little practice,but I've worn one of these for hours when out and about. Joan.

• 2 months later...
Guest domi6300

I don't like the graffs but I found the Vee Strings. I have one and I like it much better. They are a little spendy. I feel so much better when I wear it.