• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

1st eval down

Guest Kalie Aowynn

Guest Kalie Aowynn

Well ladies I am over the first major hurdle. I had my first Psyche Eval today and am giddy. it was nothing like I expected. In fact it was fun except for the part where I had to read and answer questions. I forgot my reading glasses of all things to forget. The lady whom I dealt with is real compassionate at what she does. Not too mention her being up front about not wanting to open up any old wounds as she has to ask many fairly personal questions.I told her I understood it was necessary to get to the basic Me as it were.

She was also easy to deal with as we delve into the work at hand. she actually left the room to take care of some paper work and when she came back started laughing at me. Of course I understood how funny it must have looked as I was tromboning the computer screen. Trying to get stuff to focus so I could read it. She really was fun to talk to and have an educated conversation with. It did not hurt she an attractive woman to boot with impeckable fashion sense. But she was real impressed with my understanding of the process and the patients needed to get through it. She liked that I had A lot of info already and a support of you all on here as well as some familiar folks such as my one brother and school friends to help support me. She also says the ladies on here are trully smart in slowing me down so as to allow my misses to adjust to my changes and allow her to mourn properly.

Now as the session went I was making some funnies about all of it which she thought was absolutely healthy. And she says in her opinion as well as to what she heard and in part what we talked about I am of a healthy mind and she thinks that I am trully female. Now she still has to go over the results with her supervisor and dept. head , So I will be seeing them in two weeks to get my results. But she believes it will to told to move to the next step.Now how she got the Idea I was already on my HRT regimine already is beyond me. But we did cover a great many topics today and she says there will be more delightful talks and she says they will determine who will be my counselor.

Well that is all for now. All wow that was one big step lmao. :score:

To everybody Hugs and Kisses

Kalie

• Admin

I know that feeling about the glasses!! Sounds like you had a real gem there in your hand in all ways.

• Forum Moderator

I'm so glad your visit went well. I laughed at the lack of glasses. That used to happen to me.

You'll find that your purse will live with a pair of glasses in waiting. I don't know how i ever lived without a purse. Makes life easier.

You have made a big step.

Hugs,

Charlie

Guest LilyRose

Kalie dear!

*hug*

So happy to see that you are going forward with your ambitions! Congrats to you sweetheart! :) Things are looking great!

All of the best wishes and I hope that you continue to update us on your progress.

LIly