• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

remembering

Guest anna kate

Guest anna kate

Been posting (posts1&2) up in the intro section, thought I'd give that one a rest. (This is #3)

Anyway, back to remembering. After the incident at the farm (post 2) I started heavily "borrowing" my sisters clothes. I was a latch key kid, had a few hours at home alone, to do my thing. Got caught a few times by mom,(she was really quiet entering the house) but nothing was ever said. She never told me to,"take that skirt off," until just before dad came home, if I still had it on.

Then at 16, a neighbor saw me through a window, wearing my sisters wedding gown (she was married 2 years at this point.). Mom didn't say anything, but wow, my sister came after me with a vengence. Don't know why I don't have any scars from that session. It was worth it though, relished every second in that gown.

You know what, this is starting to sound like confessions instead of remembering. Better stop for now and see which I'm doing. Later...

Guest ChefErik93

interesting story you tell. it seems as though your mother is indifferent to it all. i'm sorry that your sister acted the way she did...that was highly inappropriate of her. keep on doing you and be the best person you can be!

Erik