• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hey! It's your friendly neighborhood Kyla!

Guest Kyla S

Guest Kyla S

Hi everyone!

I'm Kyla, and I'm a 30-year-old MTF born and raised in northeast Ohio. I went to Los Angeles for the past 4 years to go to grad school (for filmmaking), but came back to Ohio and am staying with the folks for now. Looking to meet some Ohioans in the area?!

Also, I've been on HRT since March 4, 2013, and I have been living full time since December 1, 2013!!! Needless to say, 2013 was quite the year, so let's see where 2014 goes!

Looking forward to meeting some new peeps!

:D

• Forum Moderator

Welcome dear. From the smile on your avatar i think you may be on to a way of life that suits you. Hopefully you will find the answers and support that i found here at Laura's. By sharing our own stories we often help others as well as ourselves. I have met folks from the site but please remember it is not a dating site. Hope to get to know you better. My Mom was from Ohio.

Hugs,

Charlie

Guest April63

Hello and welcome Kyla. Congratulations on living full-time!

And speaking of grad school, I turned in my applicatiion to UCLA a month ago.

April

• Forum Moderator

Hi everyone!

I'm Kyla, and I'm a 30-year-old MTF born and raised in northeast Ohio. I went to Los Angeles for the past 4 years to go to grad school (for filmmaking), but came back to Ohio and am staying with the folks for now. Looking to meet some Ohioans in the area?!

Also, I've been on HRT since March 4, 2013, and I have been living full time since December 1, 2013!!! Needless to say, 2013 was quite the year, so let's see where 2014 goes!

Looking forward to meeting some new peeps!

:D

Welcome back to Ohio. You sure picked a wild time to return home. You're gonna freeze your keester off up there. I know that it's snowny and freezing cold down here in SE Ohio. Anyway, it's nice to meet you. There''s a lot of great people here at Laura's, I'm sure they'll be popping in and saying high

Mike