• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My Dad...

Guest Seth

Guest StrandedOutThere
Nah, I'm just cursed by genetics that leads to white hair early. I keep telling myself that I'll look distinguished.

Yeah...that's my reality as well. My dad actually had a lot more white hair than I do when he was my age. It DOES look distinguished. In fact, my white hair is the only thing that keeps me from looking like I'm 12.

Guest Jackson

Ain't that the truth?

I actually had someone at work ask me how long I'd worked there (4 1/2 years). When I asked her how old she thought I was, she said nineteen. I'm sure she was thinking I was even younger than that. And then I got carded two weeks ago.

I shouldn't complain. Who wouldn't want such a baby face?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest StrandedOutThere
I'm starting to get a bit antsy about getting top surgery.

I mean, now that it's even closer, I cannot stop thinking about it...

It's pretty awesome. If you are a bigger guy, the recovery might be a bit rougher...but still awesome. I was a DD before and the first 2 or 3 days after surgery were kinda rough.

Have you found a surgeon?

Nah, I'm just cursed by genetics that leads to white hair early. I keep telling myself that I'll look distinguished.
Yeah...that's my reality as well. My dad actually had a lot more white hair than I do when he was my age. It DOES look distinguished. In fact, my white hair is the only thing that keeps me from looking like I'm 12.

One day both of you guys will be glad that your hair turnned white instead of loose!

Mine went gray but a good firend of mine had the genetics that his hair went away before he finished high school!

Can you even imagine being bald in high school and that was late sixties - everyone was growing their hair long, nobody was shaving it off!

And Stranded - shame on you for telling all of the MTFs that you got rid of double Ds! :o

Oh, well everyone has their own troubles, just don't let them get you down.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Jackson

I'm starting to get a little impatient too about surgery. If everything works out, this winter will be the time.

I'm actually really psyched that I'm going white. I always thought white hair looked really cool. And I'm really in fear of losing it seeing as my dad's side of the family has male-pattern baldness. I have never been so glad in my life that I am adopted.

Guest Sashel Trace

Good lord, when I first read the title I thought there was something bad happening. This is amazing!

You are incredibly lucky ^^

I haven't liked set it up or anything yet. I mean, it's within reach...and it'll most likely happen soon. But it's all I ever think about these days...how I'm gonna be all ripped and buff and sexified...

Guest StrandedOutThere
And Stranded - shame on you for telling all of the MTFs that you got rid of double Ds! :o

I'd have gladly handed them over. FYI, they are heavy and sweaty. NOT FUN. Perhaps they'd be more fun if they were consistent with one's body image. However, I have a female friend who recently had hers reduced to a B because of 'maintenance trouble'.

I haven't liked set it up or anything yet. I mean, it's within reach...and it'll most likely happen soon. But it's all I ever think about these days...how I'm gonna be all ripped and buff and sexified...

You are funny. I am sadly neither ripped, buff, nor sexified. I am a little buff with some muscles and whatnot, but certainly not ripped. I like my ice cream too much.

I'd have gladly handed them over. FYI, they are heavy and sweaty. NOT FUN. Perhaps they'd be more fun if they were consistent with one's body image. However, I have a female friend who recently had hers reduced to a B because of 'maintenance trouble'.

I was just joking, I do not want anything close to that size and I'm a large lady - 6' 4" can carry a larger size without looking odd, but I don't want the backstrain or particulally need anything else to attract attention when I enter the room.

I'm wanting around a B or maybe a C and I'll be thrilled!

I want to be able to keep all of me in the same time zone! :D

Love you guys,

Sally

Guest StrandedOutThere
I was just joking, I do not want anything close to that size and I'm a large lady - 6' 4" can carry a larger size without looking odd, but I don't want the backstrain or particulally need anything else to attract attention when I enter the room.

I'm wanting around a B or maybe a C and I'll be thrilled!

I want to be able to keep all of me in the same time zone! :D

Love you guys,

Sally

Sally, I think the ones I had were issued to me by mistake. At 5'6", it was far too much...and very unbecoming for a young gentleman.

6'4" huh? You are a tall lady! :)