• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

The Colors of the Rainbow Are much more brighter

Guest Stacie Cheyenne

Guest Stacie Cheyenne

I have alway's known that the color's, Of the { Rainbow }, That we all know & respect, Were beautiful, awesome, lovely, And so much more then that etc... - But in the last 15 day's, Since I came out 1st to my wife, & then I found myself a therapist. And then went to my 1st support group meeting, And it to was truly awesome & so wonderful. I now realize just how beautiful & bright, The color's of the Rainbow, really are & how content & relaxing. rainbow's really are:

Thank's & Hug's: Stacie Cheyenne:

Guest Brenda Hailey

I have alway's known that the color's, Of the { Rainbow }, That we all know & respect, Were beautiful, awesome, lovely, And so much more then that etc... - But in the last 15 day's, Since I came out 1st to my wife, & then I found myself a therapist. And then went to my 1st support group meeting, And it to was truly awesome & so wonderful. I now realize just how beautiful & bright, The color's of the Rainbow, really are & how content & relaxing. rainbow's really are:

Thank's & Hug's: Stacie Cheyenne:

Makes chasing the pot of gold seem worth it :D

Glad you are having a positive experience.

Brenda Hailey.

• Forum Moderator

The rainbow is made from splitting pure sunlight. It is such a beautiful sight and brings joy to every heart. Amazing that it is now the symbol of a community to which i belong. I have been trying to catch that beauty for years in paintings but can never fully catch the intensity of the prism on the floor of the studio cast from a crystal in the window. As a kid there was a movie "Pollyanna". She was so beautiful and i felt her in the rainbows her crystals made. It is certainly a symbol of joy.

Hugs,

Charlie

• Forum Moderator

I like to look for the double and even triple rainbows when they occur.

Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself being you Stacie

Hugs

Cyndi -

Guest Lelia VA

You need both sunshine and rain to find the rainbow. That really characterizes the journey we all are making!

The rainbow is worth the rainy times and promises joy and beauty for the future! So glad things are doing well for you and the rainbow is blessing your life!!

Hugs!

LeeLee

Guest Stacie Cheyenne

On day's when thing's aren't going right and or aren't very positive. I am trying to find One Thing, To focus & admire, and Right now @ this Point, That would have to be The Rainbow, The color's are Bright & mean different thing's to different people:

Guest miss kindheart

Hi Stacie,
<<< hug >>>
Welcome to Laura's Playground.
Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.
The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.
Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.
One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)
We all look forward to seeing you.
:wub: vanna

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest LesleyAnne

Hello Stacie Cheyenne,

Love that name!

I'm new here (just a few days old) so I just read this post of yours...........Thank You! It gives me hope to at least come out to my wife. I would love to see that Rainbow.

Wonderful post, and again Thank You from my heart.

Love and Peace

Guest April Kristie

I recently went to a Pride Fest in Lake Worth Florida, where the towns leaders allowed the crosswalks to be painted with rainbows. Not only can you view the rainbows in the sky, you can dance on them in Lake Worth (and many other cities). Kudos to you dear, for your courage and strength to make that big step, it only gets better from there! Huggs!