• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

?

Guest Stacie Cheyenne

Guest Stacie Cheyenne

Hi, It has been Fun, & Sometime's Exciting, But since I apparently, Don't know what it Is Exactly, that I want & or need or how far I want to go. And since all i seem to be doing is ticking everyone off & ALLIENATING myself EVEN FURTHER. I will be spending WAY LESS TIME on Lauras Playground: Thank's:

News to me, that you're ticking everyone off, Stacie Cheyenne.

I am happy to hear that you have decided to stay though.

You need to look after yourself first and find out what works for you.

I hope to see you around the Forums still.

Huggs, :wub:

Joann

• Forum Moderator

Stacie you are certainly not urinating this old girl off. Not knowing what were we want to put the next foot down in the journey is almost a given. I certainly had and sometimes still fight the demon of doubt. Please don't feel you are not welcome. If you feel like you need a break ,understood, but please don't think your input isn't valued.

Hugs,

Charlie

Guest Jennifer T

Stacie, if this has anything to go with the exchange you and I had in your unconditional love thread, please do not confuse my words as being 'ticked off'. I'm not in any way. I promise.

My thought processes have always been such that I never accept the status quo. I question everything. It's part of who I am. And if I engage someone else in a conversation but don't necessarily share the view of that person, it doesn't mean i'm upset. It means simply that I believe the words I am offering deserve consideration and I also think on those words of the opposing viewpoint.

Anyway, stay if you can, but don't leave simply because someone doesn't agree with something you said carte blanche. Ok?

Peace this day.

Guest Brenda Hailey

Hi, It has been Fun, & Sometime's Exciting, But since I apparently, Don't know what it Is Exactly, that I want & or need or how far I want to go. And since all i seem to be doing is ticking everyone off & ALLIENATING myself EVEN FURTHER. I will be spending WAY LESS TIME on Lauras Playground: Thank's:

You havent ticked me off, I am glad you are still here.

I feel I make a nuisance of myself all the time ,but nobody has said anything to me yet so I am still here.

You can talk to or PM me anytime and discuss anything you like. I dont know how helpful I will be because I generally think of myself as a mess, but I will still listen no matter what.

I have been pretty greatful that I have been able to say how I feel on these forums and work through some of my fears even if I dont understand myself completely yet.

Generally speaking I lack any sense of moderating what I say and how I interact with people and maybe sometimes I feel I should just back off and let people be.

Eventually I come back to the realization that this place is here for exactly what we are doing.....helping find ourselves and work through or problems no matter how great or how small.

You dont have to leave on account of me I can use all the friends I can get,,,,that includes YOU.

Brenda Hailey

• Admin

I know a little more of the story here since I actually met Stacie yesterday IRL. Better description from what little I can tell about it is that she means she is calming down "jest a wee tad" and has a window of hope and possibility that did not exist for many years in her life. I have relatives who are in the "T" community out near where Stacie actually lives (about 80 miles from me) and unbeknownst to me at first, had been introduced to her by an organization I had referred Stacie to. I think she more generally means that she has other outlets now besides the Playground. YEAH!!

• Forum Moderator

I like your input Stacie - it gives a different slant to things making life interesting! Whatever you do I wish you well. The prime concern is that you find happiness

Love

Tracy x

• 2 weeks later...