• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

"" ONE MONTH AGO TONIGHT "" I Came Out as Stacie Cheyenne:

Guest Stacie Cheyenne

Guest Stacie Cheyenne

We'll one month ago tonight, That came out to Some & has Been expanding that on an almost daily basis, I am overall really proud of what has been accomplished, In the first 30 day's. I know & realize I made some mistake's, But all & all It was Definitely worth & I am looking forward too the future:

• Forum Moderator

As others have said - a mistake is not a mistake, just an opportunity to learn!

I wish your future to be good

Tracy x

• Forum Moderator

Two steps forward one to the side two forward and then one back...Repeat and repeat to the rhythm. You've got the dance. Too groovy!!!! Swing on.

Hugs,

Charlie

Guest Brenda Hailey

Congratulation Stacie !

Hopefully soon there wont be any hesitation about being who you are in the world,and you can proudly be who you are without reservation.

You are well on your way, keep up the progress.

Brenda Hailey

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 131 Guests (See full list)

• MAN8791
    • Ashley0616
    • Mmindy
    • Vidanjali
    • cela_tracy
    • MaeBe
    • April Marie
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Cynthia Slowan
    Newest Member
    Cynthia Slowan

1. Ay-la
      Ay-la
      (51 years old)
    2. Camille
      Camille
      (48 years old)
    3. Dressupdoll
      Dressupdoll
      (57 years old)
    4. iliya
      iliya
      (37 years old)
    5. KaylaH
      KaylaH
      (48 years old)
    • MaeBe
      Clutching of pearls because people that don’t “align with society” party to excess is part of the problem, not a symptom of one. Cis-het folks are out there airing their sexuality, reveling in their debauchery, and displaying general anti-social behaviors all the time but aren’t reacted to in the same manner.   The most important T in this conversation is Time. As long as there is not a fascist, violent, crackdown on LGBTQ+ people, our exposure to society (at least in Western society) will continue to move it towards our acceptance.
    • Ashley0616
      Chicken drumsticks by the air fryer. 
    • MaeBe
      I have three within a two block walk! You'd think I was in Seattle already! The one I have always gone to is the quintessential "local coffee shop" though; local artist's works on the wall, drinks named after customers and local geography, and it's run down just enough to feel homey. Also, I can bring my 20oz coffee mug in and get it filled for the price of a small! :D
    • MaeBe
      Eczema was my excuse. *high fives!*   It's lovely when you get a nice interaction like that. Yesterday I got a "you're so sweet" from a man who I held the door for, I don't think he saw all of me until after he'd walked past so he only picked up on my outfit and body appearance. I was so paranoid that I used too male of a voice in return, but c'est la vie. I felt really nice after it though.   I tend to try to put in a lot of effort. If I wear make up, it has to be perfect, etc. I put this pressure on myself because I, too, don't have a chance in h-e-double hockey sticks at "passing".  So, I try not to make myself an "easy target".
    • KathyLauren
      It's just the opposite here.  There are a ton of local boutique coffee roasters in this area.  There is no excuse for bad coffee here, which is why I am always surprised when I get mediocre truck-stop coffee in restaurants.
    • Ashley0616
    • MaeBe
      It’s a huge difference, the laser has done wonders. I still have some stragglers, but I hope a few more sessions to try to zap those. Mostly what’s left are the white/blonde hairs, they still need a shave but they don’t really cause me much dysphoria.   I do use makeup, I barely go out without liner and mascara these days. Don’t tend to do a full face, but when I go for a little coverage I use tinted moisturizer and a little concealer under setting powder. Here’s me today, with about as much makeup as I go out with (forgive me the wings, I struggled today…), I went and got my hair done, so I had to look good for the ladies.     
    • Ivy
      This is me as well. I wear dresses and skirts exclusively.  That is pretty obvious.  When I get misgendered, it's not by mistake.
    • Ivy
      These places have the best food.   Unfortunately, the one I used to go to thinks I'm going to hell these days.
    • MaeBe
      I'm glad to hear it! Fruits and veggies time! I just had a greek yogurt with flax meal and blueberries and now I'm feeling better about that! I am so glad you're OK!   Just finished my second cup of coffee after an appointment with my normal stylist, I haven't see her since November! First time see her since going femme full time. I'd texted her before the appointment, just in case, but she has been super sweet the whole time. Not much hair ended up on the floor, but I'm going to need the back trimmed before long but for now I just got some shaping done.   Ugh, I'm sorry to hear that. My guess is your neighbor won't be paying the medical bill...
    • Penrose-Pauling
      Doubt it, most people against the T are also against the LGB, I am bi and it all seems to intersect one way or another. Trans people are "new" in the eyes of the public so its just a weird thing for them all.
    • Penrose-Pauling
      I have the same feeling as you. I often wish I had started HRT earlier or was on puberty blockers, maybe I could have been taller than 5'7. But there's nothing you can do about it now, that's life and as much as it sucks and seems pointless at times you have to work with what you are given. "Passing isn't the end all be all" I hear a lot but to me it is everything, as much as that may sound like an insane position It is just how I feel.   Anyway, on the topic of your mother, mine had the same sentiment and mostly still does along with my father. Im not sure how old you are but you seem to be around my age or younger, I am 17. But most families don't know how to deal with it and they will probably see you as your original gender no matter what you do. Their comments mean nothing really because in the end when adulthood rolls around you can just leave or at least have some independence from them.   I would also not compare yourself to other males, it will eat you alive. I just remind myself that I will get there, maybe I won't be the pillar of masculinity but ill pass one day. Envy is the thief of happiness or something like that.    
    • Willow
      I can never find coffee that matches good restaurants coffee.  The closest iv come so far was when I accidentally made a pot last week with less water than I had meant to use.  But that still wasn’t right.  Now I’ve heard put a little salt in with the ground coffee or add baking soda but I have no clue how much to use.   home baked pie in the local cafe is the best, but the best Key Lime pie was from a place called The Fish House in Key Largo. One thing they do differently is the topping is meringue not whipped cream. But it’s also made from real key limes.  An advantage of being in the keys.   willow
    • VickySGV
      They have unleashed the hounds toward every less than perfectly, and idealistically feminine Cis woman in the state to be sued for not looking the way a plaintiff thinks they should look. 
    • Vidanjali
      Great videos above. Thanks for sharing. Here's a favorite song.    
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.