• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Tyler from South Africa saying Wuzzup

Guest tywithwings

Guest tywithwings

Hi There All

Just want to introduce myself. My name is Tyler. I'm 25 and about to start my ftm transition. If all goes well I should be starting hormones in the next 2 months or so. I would love to hear from anyone what their experience was like? The ups, the downs, the exciting bits and the parts that weren't that great. I've struggled with body/gender dysphoria my entire life, and although I am sure that this is the right path for me, I would love to hear whether transitioning helped others resolve or improve dysphoria they may have felt. I don't expect it to be a magical cure-all, but I do hope it will help.

Thanks for reading :D

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Tyler. I happen to be MTF but you will find many on your path as well. Please take a moment and read the terms and conditions at the bottom of any page.

If nothing else you will find many here who understand the joys and difficulties of transition. Enjoy!

Hugs,

Charlie

Wuzzup?

Well it is a sunny day, Minus 25°C up here in the Great White North aka Canada.

Welcome to LP, tywithwings.

I'm not an FtM so I can't give you any specific answers.

I can tell you that for me, after starting HT/HRT, it is a great feeling of relief and amazing feeling of calm and peace.

Get another 4 Posts in and you are able to view my Profile if you choose to do so.

I wish you Peace and Success on your Journey.

Huggs, :wub:

Joann

Guest miss kindheart

Hi Tyler,
<<< hug >>>
Welcome to Laura's Playground.
Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.
The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.
Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.
One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)
We all look forward to seeing you.
:wub: vanna

• Admin

Welcome to the Playground, Tyler. I hope you find the support and information here that you're looking for. Please look around the forums and post questions or comments in any of the threads, or start one of your own. You'll soon meet more of our wonderful members, a few of whom are also from South Africa. I understand that there aren't many resources down there, but we'll help you all we can to find some.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie