• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Introduction

Guest MysteryGuy

Guest MysteryGuy

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am usually not a long winded person so I will be short here in introducing myself.

My name is not really Mystery but I prefer being called it online.

I am a transguy who has been on T for over a year and I am planning on having my top surgery towards the end of this year.

I don't really have much family support. I have been blessed (or if some of you prefer lucky) to have the few friends that I do have. They do very much in trying to understand and I really appreciate their thoughts, effort and support.

Unfortunately due to financial difficulties I am at home with my family until I can find a tolerable and affordable place to live without fearing for my safety.

I love sports, especially Basketball (GO Lakers ---ONLY because Phil Jackson is the coach and I love his coaching skills and work ethics).

I go to school part time and work full time. I am currently in Martial Arts and working on losing some weight and gaining some muscle.

Want to know anything else, just ask. I hope it isn't inconvenient if I opt not to answer some questions, no offense, but due to bad experiences online, I prefer to limit what I reveal.

Oh, Major is Psychology and I often play the Devil's Advocate...meaning I think (most of the time) before I speak (I am not perfect)...I am human so occasionally I will screw up and admit it.

Ultimately I would like to be a Children's Psychologist.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night/morning/afternoon. :)

Guest Zabrak

Welcome to Laura's Playground, guy! Can I call you guy? lol it sounds like a cool nickname.

Anyway, you've found a great place for support and friendship. And all the ladies will be on their with goodies to welcome you with.

Guest ~Brenda~

Hi Mystery!!

Welcome to Laura's website. Don't worry!! This place is so safe. The moderators here do an excellent job screening posts for inappropriate or hostile language. You never have to be afraid here. Ever!! Please come in and feel comfortable. You are with friends who truely understand.

Soon, you will meet many of the absolutely most wonderful people you could ever hope to meet!

Welcome,

bernie

Hi Guy!

I'm just getting back from a rather long meeting but I see that Naomi has already gotten the pizza for you, we have cold drinks and cookies too.

I love your ambition to be a children's Psychologist.

You can feel safe here, we don't allow personal information on the forums - if you want to send someone your address or E-mail address, the moderators will edit it out!

You've already met two of us, see the little red bar under our names?

And when you notice the posts count you will see that I am rather chatty, so I will be glad to talk about anything!

After your 5th post you can use the PM system and then what you reveal to one person is entirely up yo you.

Enjoy your time in the forums and don't forget to have one of my famous double chocolate chip cookies!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest MysteryGuy
Welcome to Laura's Playground, guy! Can I call you guy? lol it sounds like a cool nickname.

Anyway, you've found a great place for support and friendship. And all the ladies will be on their with with goodies to welcome you with.

you can most certainly call Guy! Thanks for your welcoming me...and I am very much fluid in my sexuality, though I am sure there are many nice ladies and gentlemen here in the forums.

How is it going with you? today/night/afternoon/morning man?

Guest MysteryGuy
Hi Mystery!!

Welcome to Laura's website. Don't worry!! This place is so safe. The moderators here do an excellent job screening posts for inappropriate or hostile language. You never have to be afraid here. Ever!! Please come in and feel comfortable. You are with friends who truely understand.

Soon, you will meet many of the absolutely most wonderful people you could ever hope to meet!

Welcome,

bernie

I hope so, thank you for your reassurance. I really do appreciate it. :)

Guest MysteryGuy
it seems i get to be the first to offer you pizza, take a slice, enjoy

and welcome to the playground

just one slice???? this guy as an appetite! but how about I order lots and lots of pizza, we can all pig out together? on me? :) and I'll make sure you get your favorite toppings on a pizza too. :)

Guest MysteryGuy
Hi Guy!

I'm just getting back from a rather long meeting but I see that Naomi has already gotten the pizza for you, we have cold drinks and cookies too.

I love your ambition to be a children's Psychologist.

You can feel safe here, we don't allow personal information on the forums - if you want to send someone your address or E-mail address, the moderators will edit it out!

You've already met two of us, see the little red bar under our names?

And when you notice the posts count you will see that I am rather chatty, so I will be glad to talk about anything!

After your 5th post you can use the PM system and then what you reveal to one person is entirely up yo you.

Enjoy your time in the forums and don't forget to have one of my famous double chocolate chip cookies!

Love ya,

Sally

Not fond of chocolate but I will take you up on your drinks. :) and I don't want to know what I am missing when it comes to chocolate

OK,

Help yourself to a cold drink and We have some other cookie choices as well, we aim to please! :D

Did the other pizzas arrive yet?

I have some peanut butter cookies, sugar cookies, oatmeal raisen cookies (for the borderline health nuts) and Kelly Ann may have left a Snicker Doodle or two.

We are all glad tha you are here.

Sally

Guest MysteryGuy
OK,

Help yourself to a cold drink and We have some other cookie choices as well, we aim to please! :D

Did the other pizzas arrive yet?

I have some peanut butter cookies, sugar cookies, oatmeal raisen cookies (for the borderline health nuts) and Kelly Ann may have left a Snicker Doodle or two.

We are all glad tha you are here.

Sally

they did! take a box, I ordered one box of everyone's favorite pizzas....because I'm psychic like that *chuckles* not really, but I tried! don't sue me *hides*

Guest Elizabeth K

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

We are glad you are here! We have a diversity of people and a huge group of FTM like you say you are. There are also a large group about your age, and it is nice they have a new guy they can welcome. So look around and see what is going on and what you might be interested in, then post post post. We are non-judgemental and the site is g-rated, though Laura says it is really PG-13. We try to keep it monitored and safe for all.

So again welcome and feel at home.

lizzy

they did! take a box, I ordered one box of everyone's favorite pizzas....because I'm psychic like that *chuckles* not really, but I tried! don't sue me *hides*

Well,

When it comes to pizza I'm not too picky and since I love Pepperoni, Sausage, Mushrooms, black olives and all of the standard toppings, I know that I will find one that I like, especially, Pepperoni and jalapeños! :D

Lizzy is from New Orleans, so she will be looking for anything blackened or maybe some crayfish tails! :lol:

No need to hide, we never sue - we just resend your refreshment privileges! :rolleyes:

I think that you are going to like it here.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Elizabeth K
Well,

When it comes to pizza I'm not too picky and since I love Pepperoni, Sausage, Mushrooms, black olives and all of the standard toppings, I know that I will find one that I like, especially, Pepperoni and jalapeños! :D

Lizzy is from New Orleans, so she will be looking for anything blackened or maybe some crayfish tails! :lol:

No need to hide, we never sue - we just resend your refreshment privileges! :rolleyes:

I think that you are going to like it here.

Love ya,

Sally

crayfish? CRAYFISH? Oh... crawfish, budbugs, ditch lobsters - oh. Blackened Gulf red snapper with lump crabmeat in ettouffe sauce, man yeah chere dem som good eatin, dem.

Sally REALLY likes her Pizza with thin crust, mayonaisse, piled with watermelon, jalapeños and anchovies. And a little home-made BBQ sauce on the side for dipping!

See how we are? You will like it here, I think.

Lizzy

Guest Donna Jean

Well, good morning, Guy!

Yeah it's me...Good 'ole Donna Jean draggin' up the rear again, but I go to bed real early because I go to work real early!

So, welcome to the Playground...I see that you're meeting some of the great folks that we have here! And don't be too concerned with security...as you know, we read every post before it goes up and people only know what you tell them! So, have fun, learn, share and enjoy yourself....OK?

Don't worry about pizza crumbs on the floor...Squirt and Riley The Wonder Dog will take care of that...lol

It's great to have you here, Hon!

XXOO

Donna Jean

Guest MysteryGuy
crayfish? CRAYFISH? Oh... crawfish, budbugs, ditch lobsters - oh. Blackened Gulf red snapper with lump crabmeat in ettouffe sauce, man yeah chere dem som good eatin, dem.

Sally REALLY likes her Pizza with thin crust, mayonaisse, piled with watermelon, jalapeños and anchovies. And a little home-made BBQ sauce on the side for dipping!

See how we are? You will like it here, I think.

Lizzy

I loooove seafood. I should make a trip to New Orleans! Never been.

I loooove seafood. I should make a trip to New Orleans! Never been.

You need to go, it is a great place a blend of cultures and architecture from the old Antebellum mansions to the ultra modern, seafood, Cajun food, French Food, American food and any other kind that you can thing of. (The Mexican Food is better in Texas - Liz will admit that, she used to live here.)

Music everywhere - There is almost always a Dixieland Band playing in Jackson Square!

And along with the food, they are very much into Drinks as well from the very refined wine to the famous Hurricanes.

Lizzy had a great post about New Orleans under Mardi Gras - you might go back and look for it - very good.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest MysteryGuy
Well, good morning, Guy!

Yeah it's me...Good 'ole Donna Jean draggin' up the rear again, but I go to bed real early because I go to work real early!

So, welcome to the Playground...I see that you're meeting some of the great folks that we have here! And don't be too concerned with security...as you know, we read every post before it goes up and people only know what you tell them! So, have fun, learn, share and enjoy yourself....OK?

Don't worry about pizza crumbs on the floor...Squirt and Riley The Wonder Dog will take care of that...lol

It's great to have you here, Hon!

XXOO

Donna Jean

Thanks Donna :) I appreciate your welcome

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jackson

Heavens, seems like grad school has taken over my life.

Sorry for the lateness of my welcome, Guy, but welcome. Looks like you've already been welcomed pretty well.