• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Today's been a good day.

Guest Dragonseeker

Guest Dragonseeker

Today has been pretty good so far. I had my first appointment with a GT today, and it went really well. She's really nice and easy to talk to. I'm super happy right now and I'm hoping things will start to look up. Thank you all for your support.

-MJ

• Forum Moderator

Great news. Glad to hear it went well. having a GT you can communicate with can make a big difference. Every person here has needed support at some point so we pass it on. And are glad to do it

Thanks for letting us know

Johnny

Guest Jamie61

That's Great! (and that is how I feel after seeing my GT.) I am happy for you! I am finding its helpful, for me anyway, to spend time talking about past, present and future!

Take care!

Jamie

Guest Dragonseeker

Thank you, all. I feel like a weight has been lifted. I have someone who can help me progress and help my parents accept it. Just so happy right now haha.

-MJ

• Forum Moderator

Perhaps you feet are getting closer to the ground now? I remember my first visit. I felt like i'd dropped a huge rock that i had carried most of my life. I couldn't wait for the next visit when the floodgates really opened. A gender therapist can help so much.

Enjoy the loss of all those pounds.

Hugs,

Charlize