• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Yay! My HRT to go into warp speed now

Guest TGTrish

Guest TGTrish

Just had a good meeting with my NP. I've been on a relatively conservative HRT the past 8 months. My recent tests all came back good, T levels naturally still very low, liver, kidneys, thyroid, all in the pink. So.... I'm getting a new and stonger E formula! C cups by summer? Hoping!

Trish

• Forum Moderator

There is nothing like a good blood test that says "all speed ahead". Bring on the ouchies.

Hugs,

Charlze

Guest TGTrish

...." Bring on the ouchies."

The ouchies are bad enough already, especially from my cat. Whenever he sees me lie down on the couch he likes to jump up on me, often putting one or both paws right on the girls. If I didn't know any better I'd think he might be engaging in some sort of sexual assault. ;)

Trish

Oh my gosh! Kitty cats on nipples! With claws! Talk about "ouchies". Now that is some pain, when cat jumps up on me and doesn't get a good foot hold, then they dig the claws in. And they ALWAYS do that right on one of my nipples. I scream in pain some of the times they do this. They just look at me funny and start purring. That makes it all better. Or at least it distracts me from the pain.

• Admin

Congrats on the good test results, hon. Best wishes for continued and rapid progress on all fronts. Oh, and get those kitties a scratching post!

HUGS

Carolyn Marie