• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Critical

Guest Wendae

When in fem mode are you critical of what women are wearing? Of other CDs? Or do you wish you could wear that outfit or where did they buy that? Yet, in guy mode more interestedarrow-10x10.png in what they are not wearing?

I'm always interested in what women are wearing and how they wear it whether I'm in fem or drab.

I watch how they dress for everyday or special occasion and try to match my dressing for the appropriate occasion.

When shopping I'm in bra, panties, jeans, top & boots or kitten heels. Simple jewelry. I don't try to pass. Nobody seems to notice or if they do they just don't care.

I have spent hours walking& practicing in 5 inch heels, and moving like a women but I still wouldn't wear 5 inch heels while shopping. Boots with 3 inch are a regular part of my public wardrobe with bootcut jeans.

Fem flats, kitten heels, fem running shoes all work

Guest CD Laura Savatore34

The stuff I wish I could have and wonder wear to find is the butt plumping tights or leggings. Now not the padded once, the ones where the stitching is done a certain way to pull up, kinda like what they do for bras.

I would like to wear mainly what I like. Not really following fashion trends. Sometimes a skirt below the knees is cute enough. Unfortunately, on certain things I have tried, mainly the wife's stash, I don't have some of the natural curves she does. :(

I would love to go shopping with her...

• Forum Moderator

As I am very much interested in fashion I tend to look at women quite a lot and think about what they are wearing - Would it suit me? Does it suit them (very much in relation to their age, body proportions etc)?

The occasional trans person I see - Does their choice of clothes represent the look of a typical women locally?

I do sometimes complement women on their dress but perhaps not as often as I could as I feel shy (it is typically female to do so).

Do the things I wear look typical women - Sometimes but I do tend to dress a lot below my age! I missed these clothes when I was younger but I am not too old yet!

I look at what men wear as well although I am less interested unless they are attractive.

Tracy

Guest Amber L.

Maybe not critical but I'm always watching to see what they wear as well as how they wear there clothes. Yes I wish I could look like the ladies I shop with and sometimes if I see a lady wearing something I like I will compliment them and inquire where they got there out fit. Like Shawna when I go out to shop its a matching bra and panties along with nylons a nice blouse ladies dress pants and 3 inch heels with some nice jewelery. I to don't pass and I know I never will but to me as long as I'm happy with me I don't worry. I just enjoy ladies clothing and my feminine side. Amber L

When I see women in something I like I ruminate as to whether or not I would look good in it. When maxi-dresses came back in styIe, I jumped on it.

:)

Guest Eve Caillard

Wendae you touch on a subject close to my heart! Since becoming a cross-dresser I really LOOK at the clothes women wear. I look at how the clothes suit them, what they are 'saying', and if they match my own preferences. I knew I was forever lost in this when I saw a lady striding across a supermarket car park and I thought: "wow! what a smart skirt she's wearing!" Sometimes I look and think "now that is what I would like to wear." At others I think - disaster. And being a lover of boots, I'm forever studying who has which make on their feet and how they look. And if I could wear them.

I am far more conscious of ladies clothes than I ever used to be, and I enjoy it.

Eve

Guest Destiny Lynn

I find I am always looking, much closer than I ever did. Mode I am in doesn't matter unless I am more fem all the time and not picking up on that part, just enjoying. Much more aware of styles, outfits, how they are worn, makeup, hair than I ever was before getting more serious about crossdressing. "Maybe that blouse, nice red jacket and scarf would look better with a nice pair of slacks or,,, maybe not,,, maybe the jeans makes it." I just look, adore, appreciate and accept it as the style she picked for the day.

Destiny Lynn

• Forum Moderator

I have spent a lifetime looking at wowed and enjoying the view. Now that i've joined the world of women i do ask about and compliment an outfit or an accessory. It is something women do and it helps us find a style. It is always absolutely wonderful when someone compliments me.

I must admit to being a lot more critical and find myself much less interested in sloppy dressers even though i also slack off at times.

Hugs,

Charlize

Guest Lynnette Rae

I have always loved to cross-dress, Even though I stopped doing it for many years, I always looked at women and what they were wearing and thought that outfit would look great on me even when I wasn't dressing. After I got married my wife didn't know about my cross-dressing and if she caught me looking at another woman she would get defensive and jealous, little did she know that I already had the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, the only reason I was looking at them was because I was actually jealous of them and what they were wearing. Even when she would go shopping and drag me along, I would help her pick outfits mostly to suite her but secretly I would want to wear those very same outfits. Now she knows all about me and Lynnette and when we go shopping she asks if Lynnette would like this outfit or that one. She sees a girl wearing something cute she is sure to point it out. We have been married for 10 years and it is great that now I don't have to hide it anymore. She knows now that all the time I was looking at other women I was not looking at them but at their clothes. I wonder where did they buy it or I wonder how they could wear something that atrocious. I love all sorts of fashions but let's face it not everyone has fashion sense. Sometime I will buy an outfit and when I get home and put it on I wonder if I still have any myself. lol . yes I am critical of others just as I am critical of myself and my wife. My wife left to her own devices would dress like an easter egg in pastels ( on occasion) even though the pastels do nothing for her (don't get me wrong though for the most part she would and could really dress up when we would go out just nothing I would really want to wear.) her tastes have improved over the years I have been with her though and now she has some outfits I wish I could wear, but alas she is a petite and I am a plus size. And don't get me started on shoes and boots lol I got my very first pair of shoes that have never been worn by another person the other day and it was awesome going shopping with her for them, but she outdid me and got a pair for herself that I was admiring(I hadn't said a word to her) but I could not find them in my size.

As for other CD women I don't know any sadly. I actually thought that all the other MTF were just trans women( I mean no offense ladies). I really had no idea that I was not alone until I found Laura's playground. I am glad to have found this site.

I am sorry for the ramble but I didn't think I would go on like this until I started typing. lol