• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Greetings

Guest Lyrissy

Guest Lyrissy

Hello.

I joined this forum to meet other Trans people. The thing is, I don't know if I am actually Trans. In my heart, I feel like I am female. Hopefully meeting other Trans people I can fully see who I am. Identity is so important, but it's something that's important to your own self, compared to labels that everyone can use.

I used to play with dolls.

I have always enjoyed being treated like a girl. With girl pronouns being used on me.

I have always been drawn to feminine fashion - mini skirts especially.

I have tried wearing mini-skirts, and really really enjoyed it. Stopped due to feeling like no one will accept me. :/

Those are just a few facts about me. I want to make some friends on here, so if anyone is offering please comment to this post. :)

Hi Lyrissy, and Welcome to Laura's Playground :)

The feelings you have are common. Wanting to cross dress makes you transgender, but that doesn't mean you are transsexual, let alone if you want to transition. To explore that area I would recommend seeing a reputalbe gender therapist in your area.

In the meantime enjoy the site. There are a lot of members who can answer your questions, and there is an encyclopedia of information buried in past threads. You will probably connect with what many other members here said.

I go to great lengths to make members feel at home so may your journey be an exciting one.

With Regards,

Jenny

• Forum Moderator

I'm glad you've joined us here at the playground. This gender thing is more a process than a black or white. Take your time and read some posts and respond to the posts that others make. Just doing that helped me to better understand who i am and where to put the next foot on the journey. Most of all try to enjoy yourself here. there is so much we can get hung up on but life is also a pleasure especially as we discover ourselves. It can be like peeling an onion. many layers, tastes great but also makes you cry sometimes.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Admin

Welcome to the Playground, Larissy. It's nice to meet you. This is a journey of discovery for you, so enjoy it, learn all you can, ask all the questions you like, and meet our members. You won't be disappointed.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 108 Guests (See full list)

• Sally Stone
    • Vidanjali
    • EasyE
    • KathyLauren
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • alexhoxdson
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Kay3Seven
    Newest Member
    Kay3Seven

1. AP94
      AP94
      (30 years old)
    2. Clare27
      Clare27
      (50 years old)
    3. Shawnster
      Shawnster
      (54 years old)
    • Vidanjali
      It's kind of like the very slow recovery after a devastating hurricane (which mercifully I've not lived through). Rainbows do tend to appear post-storm.    About the Don't Say Gay settlement. Teachers are now allowed to talk about LGBTQIA+ stuff & to be LGBTQIA+, as long as it's not part of the curriculum. So still no formalized education allowed.    The overall impression on the culture of Florida and its influence on US and world culture has had its effect. I do consider myself an optimist and a realist, and do not mean to seem pessimistic. It is good that DeSantis has cooled his jets to whatever extent he has. But the collateral damage here (and by extension elsewhere) is palpable. Yes, people rejoice - we can gather once more and celebrate pride. But it seems to require more guts than just a few years ago bc so many h8ers have been enabled and empowered by policies and demonizing rhetoric over the last few years.    The wonderful thing about hurricane recovery, returning to that comparison, is that it often brings out the very best virtues in people such as compassion, kindness, generosity, and a deeper sense of fellowship and goodwill.
    • VickySGV
      Seems like they caught him pumping gasoline onto a political fire for sure.  I do think that for the time being he has been cooled down a bit. 
    • Davie
      It was Fran Jeffery, manager of The Animals, who signed Jimi Hendrix and brought him to England—launching the career of the best guitarist of all time.
    • VickySGV
      I am not completely sure what you mean here.  To be "held responsible" means that they have been investigated and brought to justice by any number of legal and financial means.  That would be a good thing, and has been done recently in a case for slander and libel where the organization agreed to pay its victims many millions of dollars.  In that case the victims were NOT Trans, but the platform was "held responsible". If you mean simply "found to be responsible" by evidence obtained from various credible sources, then of course there are options for the victims to pursue to "hold them responsible" in monetary or terms of personal freedom of the officers.  There are many such organizations that do foster hatred of our community and we have taken different forms of action which includes exposing their hatred and intentions to other public media.  It is not a "what if" the groups do this, it is done regularly.  As long as they are deemed to be private and not government supported, the best we can do is avoid such places.  If the site is Government Supported, then there is a chain of legal events that one or many legal organizations that support the Trans Community can bring actions to have corrected via the Courts or other agencies as dictated by law. 
    • Davie
      RIP, Doug Ingle, front man of rock band Iron Butterfly, dies aged 78. Singer and organist wrote 17-minute classic In-a-Gadda-Da-Vida,
    • Davie
      Florida’s LGBTQ+ residents relieved after easing of DeSantis’s anti-gay laws Past 12 months show evidence of radical change in political climate, starting with judge again allowing children at drag shows. Leaders of Florida’s much-embattled LGBTQ+ communities say the worst of Governor Ron DeSantis’s three-year onslaught against them may be over, with the official start of Pride month celebrations only days away. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/27/florida-lgbt-law-ron-desantis
    • Ashley0616
      I have four purses. A Coach purse being the only big-name brand but it's not in great shape. I might get another Coach purse because I like their design. 
    • KymmieL
      Happy Memorial day. As a veteran of the armed forces. I know the sacrifice that has been given by others like me. Each and every service member signs the check up to and including my life, payable to the Untied States of America. Some have had this check cashed, either in battle or because of it. Today we honor those men and woman.   It is sad that some people just think it is a extra day off to raise hell and get drunk.   Today I honor my father and brother in law, two uncles, and all of those I have met while in uniform, who have passed.     Hugs to all.   Kymmie
    • April Marie
      I always hated wearing hats but am finding some new love for them now, especially with longer hair to try to control.
    • Ivy
      Hats can be fun.  A nice sun hat with a wide brim.  You gotta watch out in the wind though.
    • Ivy
      Goodness, that could never happen.  Maybe you're just being a little paranoid?
    • Mirrabooka
      The tornados made our news here. Death toll 18 so far? Yikes. It seems like the USA is infamous for them, unfortunately. Stay safe, y'all.   Public holidays to revere our veterans and war dead are sacred. Our equivalent is ANZAC Day on April 25th each year. To those who served, THANK YOU.
    • Mmindy
      Good morning everyone,   Yes, @awkward-yet-sweet it was very strong weather day down South and in the Midwest. Our thoughts and prayers are with them as they recover. It’s also good to hear that you and yours are doing well too.    My day started early as Parker needed to go outside to do his business and potty. Since it was dawn and flag etiquette requires all USA 🇺🇸 flags to be flown at half staff from sunrise until noon in honor of our fallen veterans, I took care of my flag. I fly it 24/7 on a lighted pole following the www.starsandstripesdaily.org guidance.    Later today we will be gathering at our son’s house for a cookout. Other family members will be bringing their dogs to be introduced and socializing with Parker.    Best wishes, stay positive, and motivated.   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋    
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      Working on inner resistant wounded child.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.