• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello From Clarissa Jo

Guest Chris546

Guest Chris546

Hi,

I am a new to these forums and just wanted to say hello to the community. :)

I am a transgender that is just looking for a place I can reach out for some support. As of right now I am starting to feel very lonley and still have not has the "big conversation," but is coming soon and I am uncertain what to expect. I hope to be living full time by the end of summer and anticpaite the start my of my transition to being a female that I hope to have done within the next 2-3 years. Some of my transition has already started but I still have what looks right now to ma as a long road ahead.

I have been really unhappy in my life over the past few years because as I stated above I am really feeling lonley and am about to make some big changes in my life so I can find more happiness in finding being able to me as I feel who I really feel I am. I guess I should stop there because I feel like I am just babling on. I really hope that this is a place I can find some others to talk about stuff i am going through and what I will be going through as I move forward. I guess that is where I am going to leave it at being I really am not sure what else I can really say at this point.

Guest Kenna Dixon

Good morning, and welcome to Laura's Playground!

Don't worry about "babbling on". We all have to talk it out, and this is a great place to do that. So many of us have walked the same path and can easily understand what you're going through.

I look forward to hearing more of your story as you move toward fulfillment.

• Forum Moderator

Welcome ClarissaJo. You are not alone. I found that sharing my journey with the others here has been very helpful in finding and accepting a path that better fits who i am. Perhaps the most important thing is to try to enjoy each step as much as you can.

We do ask all new members to read the terms and conditions found at the bottom of any page.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Admin

Welcome to the Playground, Clarissa Jo. I like your name.

Having doubts and fears is a normal part of this journey, so I'm not surprised that you're nervous. I get the impression that you have family to come out to, and that surely can be a scary prospect. We have a lot of great advice and experience to read up on in the Coming Out Forum, and in other places on this site. Please take your time to look around and post questions in whatever thread interests you, or start some threads of your own.

We'll do whatever we can to help along the way.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Hi ClarissaJo and welcome to Laura's. Talking things out can relieve some of the pressure you may be building up inside. It helped me immensely to talk about my struggles with people who have been through similar experiences. You're among friends now.

:)