• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Last Nights Dream...

Guest MrAwesome

Guest MrAwesome

Well I had this dream, and basically this girl was completely naked, really attractive. And she didn't know I was FTM and she was trying to get with me. And this was a dream, and still in my dream, I wasn't a bio male!!! >_< I had to turn her down... -.- What kind of world is it when your real life must leak into your dream life?! That's the 1st thing I thought of too when I woke up... And I have a question for you guys too, I noticed even though I'm not on T yet, since I've started coming out as a boy, officially, and working on binding and packing and stuff, I've been changing, just in behavior and thought patterns. Just like having dreams like this, and naturally acting more confident, and even with how I sit, and how I walk, and my last 2 periods have been almost non-existent, really light. It's like I'm already starting to change without any hormones and stuff. I was just wondering if any of you guys have gotten like that? At least with the mental changes. And thank you Crossroads that belly trimmer is AWESOME, it's great with my chest binder. ^_^

Guest Jackson

Actually I did have the behavioral changes start months before the injections. I think it may be that because it was "official" then, it took time to really deprogram myself from the feminine behaviors that I'd taught myself all these years. I had to unlearn the defense mechanisms. By the time I started on T, it was just an add-on to the new me or more like the real me.

Guest My_Genesis
Well I had this dream, and basically this girl was completely naked, really attractive. And she didn't know I was FTM and she was trying to get with me. And this was a dream, and still in my dream, I wasn't a bio male!!! >_< I had to turn her down... -.- What kind of world is it when your real life must leak into your dream life?! That's the 1st thing I thought of too when I woke up... And I have a question for you guys too, I noticed even though I'm not on T yet, since I've started coming out as a boy, officially, and working on binding and packing and stuff, I've been changing, just in behavior and thought patterns. Just like having dreams like this, and naturally acting more confident, and even with how I sit, and how I walk, and my last 2 periods have been almost non-existent, really light. It's like I'm already starting to change without any hormones and stuff. I was just wondering if any of you guys have gotten like that? At least with the mental changes. And thank you Crossroads that belly trimmer is AWESOME, it's great with my chest binder. ^_^

hmm well at least you got that far with the dream. I'm jealous of all you guys with the dirty dreams lol. usually what I try not to think about is what shows up in my dreams..my guess is since I think about sex so much.. :lol:

Yeah I've noticed a lot of changes for sure...I don't really know when it started, I guess it's just been progressing for the past few years..like very high sex drive, that's a more recent thing; I wasn't really in the "male state of mind" as I call it, so I guess I'm so dysphoric that I dismissed any sexual thoughts to the point where I didn't think I had any. But now, viewing myself more definitively as male, it's just through the roof sometimes (often?) :rolleyes:

Oh and I've also been somewhat amenorrheic for the past few months...although i don't know if you can call it that exactly when it's more...how do I describe this...constant lightness. lol. Definitely something weird going on...I seriously need to find a job so I can get some tests done! <_<

Guest Pól_Eire

When I'm not having nightmares, I do definitely have dreams like that and I'm pre-T. In terms of behaviour and attitude, I've definitely changed and become more confident and happy since I started living full time as a guy. Although that probably has more to do with being less depressed, paranoid, angry, and generally tightly-wound than it does with living as a male. I have no idea how those two things are related though ^_^ :sarcasm:

-Pól