• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Road Rage! (not mine, the other person's)

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

I'm going to chalk these up to my reduced testosterone and the fun playful sassyness one can have as a female.

Okay, picture this: just a few days ago. There I am, in my big semi, cruising down the NJ Turnpike be-bopping along just minding my own business and going with the flow of traffic. Suddenly, I see a semi passing me in the right lane. I look over, and the guy is flipping me the bird as he's passing me. "How rude!" I think to myself. Then suddenly, his trailer starts coming into my lane. I look down towards the bumper and he just barely barely squeaks by without hitting my hood or fender. "What a jerk!" I think to myself.

I know what he's trying to do. He's trying to get a reaction out of me. He's trying to get me to suddenly hit my brakes and curse his name and shake my fist at him. He starts to drift back into his lane and he can see me in his side mirror. He's looking for a reaction out of me so by golly I gave him one!

..I blew him a kiss. ^_^

Then today, just a few hours ago, actually. I was cruising up US-23 in Ohio and another semi was in the left lane passing me very very slowly. He had a few cars behind him impatiently trying to get past. As he was getting close to almost being past me, the car behind him honks his horn. Instinctively, I laugh. I look over and the guy in the car is reaching over and giving me the bird. What did I do?! I'm just driving along minding my own business!

As he swerves between me and the other truck, I once again look directly at him in his rear view mirror....and I blew him a kiss. ^_^

I tell ya, guys are so impatient and uptight! Take a spiro, dude! lol :thumbsup:

• Admin

Smooth, Lizzie. Really, totally smooth! :thumbsup: Charm 'em and disarm 'em.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest Lara-Saphire

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's just to perfect!

some day it's gonna happen , it's happened befor and it will happen again. I spend too much time traveling the highways for it not to.

Hope I have the spontaneous courage you had,,,,,,,,,, LOL

Thanks a Bunch, You gave me such a smile :)

Lara

Guest KerryUK

Lizzie, good for you and yaaaayyyyyy for the girls. I had such a laugh reading your post.

I had an incident in a shop the other day where the assistant (in his late 50s I guess) kept on referring to me in male terms (mate,sir) even though I obviously am female (okay, it's my voice that 'outs' me). Well, I just said back "aw, thanks very much flower", I might as well have stabbed him through the heart (from the look he gave me back). Touché.

Kerry

• Forum Moderator

You must have been around exit 9 on the NJ turnpike cause i could feel that sweet kiss! My driving has certainly moderated. I don't know whether it's age or a lack of T but i'm more tempted to blow kisses than horns now. ( did i say that right?)

Hugs,

Charlize

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

Well, I just said back "aw, thanks very much flower", I might as well have stabbed him through the heart (from the look he gave me back). Touché.

Girl! That was awesome and hilarious. High-five! :thumbsup:

I don't know whether it's age or a lack of T but i'm more tempted to blow kisses than horns now. ( did i say that right?)

:huh:

(it's rare when I'm suddenly rendered speechless. Good job!)