• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Solice found in reading guidlines for HRT in BC Canada

Guest cerise

Guest cerise

I googled the guidlines for hrt in BC and it came up with a 48 page PDF for medical practiioners.
A lot of my fears or concerns melted away as I read.
There were questions to ask the client and descriptions of various alternative requirments and I didn't find any of them to be that difficult or ridiculous for that matter.
At the least it is something to read while I walk through this process and like a good little AA with some time behind her, I am letting go of the result.
The RLE didn't seem so forboding and happily didn't include shopping in heels at the cosmetic counter. It was more about informing my children and spouse, all of whom know me to be TG.
The plethora of visits to the doc are a bit of a hurdle,
Breathe into it say HP , take the action and let go of the results.
I said that already but it bares repeating.
Phewww!!!

• Forum Moderator

Thanks for sharing.

48 pages would have put this alcoholic into a rage that would have made reading difficult. Finding my way through this process would have been impossible while i was using but like you i can breath at times. The trick is to remember because i can get caught up in a process and forget that life is lived one day at a time.

By the way shopping in heels anywhere is hard on the poor feet. At least you get to sit down at the cosmetic counter for a makeover.

Hugs,

Charlize