• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Susan Boyle

Guest mia 1

Guest mia 1

Watch this and let me know if you have a dry eye in the house..I was sobbing with joy when I watched this..I never want to hear anyone say they aren't pretty enough to pass..this is a natal woman.....with the voice of an angel and I'm sure she has heard snickers when she passed by in crowds Pubs and when she was young and in school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY Please watch this and be happy............Mia :D

Guest kirsty

I was going to mention this but forgot. This just goes to show, never judge a book by it's cover. Like I said to my mum when we watched this, I think it's quite wrong that people assume just because of the way she looks that she wouldn't be able to sing. People so often think that only great looking people and models etc can sing. She sung like an angel and it was a pleasure to watch. I also noticed she had 20 Million Youtube hits already on this video. Absolutely amazing.

Guest Irielle

I saw this video a few days ago, maybe Monday night? I watched it over and over for about 2 1/2 hours ( I know it was that long because it was WAY past my bedtime) and cried the whole time, it was so wonderful. I finally just had to quit watching, it got to be too much for me. But I've gone back every day this week to watch it again and again.

Part of my tears were that I saw the London production of Les Miserables two or three times, as well as productions in a couple of US cities. I also read the book (in English though, not French). So I have just so many wonderful memories of my trips to London and visiting the West End and going to shows. So listening to Susan Boyle sing that song from Les Miz brought back so many of my dreams, too. I think about the dreams I made and used and wasted.

My gender dreams are alive and well and coming true. :lol:

What a wonderful heart and talent and spunk she has! I hope her dreams come true in spades. What a gift she brings to the world. Where has she been all this time? :)

Guest mia 1

I know I not only cried when I watched it but I cried on the phone with mu good friend when we talked about it last Saturday in the middle of a snowstorm and my tears merged with the snowflakes. She is a wonderful full of life person (Susan Boyle) and she had the last laugh over the audience and the judges...what a great relief for us funny looking people......Mia

Alot of people with great talant are bypassed by music and movie industry everyday because of their looks. Why we have to live in a world that is so vain is beside me. Why can't people see the person for what is on the inside. Most people are more beautiful on the inside than they are the outside. I sure would hire a rocket scientist for his or her good looks its the job performance that counts.

Guest mia 1

Alot of people with great talant are bypassed by music and movie industry everyday because of their looks. Why we have to live in a world that is so vain is beside me. Why can't people see the person for what is on the inside. Most people are more beautiful on the inside than they are the outside. I sure would hire a rocket scientist for his or her good looks its the job performance that counts.

In some cultures people are taken for their talents and their god given gifts in Hollywood oriented North America and Western EWurope....fools like Paris Hilton nd the other clones of her too numerous to mentioned thankfully I can't name them are the hit of Entertainment Tonight and the Hell with any one who doesn't look like them...as a matter of fact Maria Callas the opera diva circa 1950's and '60's was shunned until she lost nearly 100 lbs. then became the toast of society...rumors persisted until her death that she used tapeworms to reduce her weight...an ugly society for sure......Mia

• 1 month later...
Guest Melanieshaman

By now we have all seen her breakdown and loss in that show... I heard about 3 weeks ago, just before her breakdown that she's a "fraud" of sorts..in that she had been trying to get a singing career going for years, and has had formal training.. don't know if any of this is true, but it's a rumor i heard.