• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Thanks For The Welcome And Support

Guest MONICA  2

Guest MONICA  2

:rolleyes: yes i am still here

i do not have time right now but i try to hit the hilghts.

thanks for the tec support i will work on it.

now that i feel at home do i move to different forum?

my wife is very cotroling and if i am going succeed i can not have be a part of my new

life it would be a nightmare for me.

i need help breaking away.

as it is i do not have any friends of my owen just hers.

if i try she makes my life miserable unit i get rid of them.

my family is homeifobic so i will get no support from them.

i would hafto stare from 0 and that scers me alot,to be on wy owen and no place to go.

Hi Monica,

I'm glad that you found some help on the tech problems.

I am moving you over to the MTF forum because that is where you should probably get the most help.

Now as to help in some of the other areas, it looks like you know what you need to do but the prospect is rather frightening.

I know how hard it can be, my wife left me and the divorce is just dragging on forever but I am free of the negative environment so I am much better off.

My family doesn't understand or support me, kind of we love you but you've gotten by for 57 years this way why not forever?

It is scary and there is no easy way, but if it is what you have to do, you will just have to find a way.

We are here to help you and support you.

Guest Donna Jean

Yes, Monica....

Listen to Sally.....she's very smart and caring.

All of us here try to support each other...it really helps us all cope...seriously, Hon.....this can be a tough life...

But if there is one thing that is important here...we all understand each other where most others can't.

You'll see, Sweetheart.....we all do care...

With Love

Donna Jean

Guest ~Brenda~

Hey Monica,

You can post onto any forum that the topic of the forum is something you want to comment on. I typically post new topics on the General Forum, because that forum is more open ended. I'll caution you on posting on the "Spritual" forum. It is real easy to step on someone's toes. So be real careful if you post there. Now back to the business at hand... If I read your post correctly, you are saying that you want to be separated from your wife. Am I correct on that? Well if that is true, then I am going to have to say that if the marriage is at an end (and I am sorry of that is true) then you are going to have to face that fact and take the appropriate legal action. I am divorced from my wife. She instigated the divorce because she no longer could deal with my ever increasing femininity.

I wish you luck, and most of all happiness! Sometimes our journey requires real sacrifice!!

LOL

bernii

Hi Monica welcome to the playground, If your marriage is on the outs I am sorry, but as controlling as it seams she is maybe its a good thing. Well anyways we are here for you, you got your own friends right here.

Hugggggggs

Guest MONICA  2
Hi Monica,

I'm glad that you found some help on the tech problems.

I am moving you over to the MTF forum because that is where you should probably get the most help.

Now as to help in some of the other areas, it looks like you know what you need to do but the prospect is rather frightening.

I know how hard it can be, my wife left me and the divorce is just dragging on forever but I am free of the negative environment so I am much better off.

My family doesn't understand or support me, kind of we love you but you've gotten by for 57 years this way why not forever?

It is scary and there is no easy way, but if it is what you have to do, you will just have to find a way.

We are here to help you and support you.

thanks for the move.

When I was in the army I spent about one and a half years at Ft.Bliss at El paso.

thanks for the move.

When I was in the army I spent about one and a half years at Ft.Bliss at El paso.

Ft. Bliss!

Considering Texas summers and the El Paso terrain that was pretty well misnamed!

I guess it could hve been worse, you could have been in Whichita Falls a year and a half would probably have covered about three tornado seasons - they would say that they have one a year but it is really two.

Seems like no one I know was ever stationed in Colorado or California - San Diego is supposed to be a beautiful city, area and fantastic naval base, but the army likes deserts!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest karma

Hon. I feel your pain. Iam going through some of the same stuff. I thought I was going have to serprate from my wife to. Im stilling fighting with her but we have been talking more. I know its hard, and sometimes its the only way. I hope what ever happens your happy. We are all here for you hon. I hope it get easier for you. and what ever happens you can talk to us.

Always Karma