• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Needs Help Understanding.....

Guest Angelica-S

Guest Angela-H

Hi....... Sorry for being all emotional and so unforgiving.... please help me understand Native Amerikans. I would like to know what there like in a posed of why some of them behave like they do. I don t understand y they hit up on girls and y they fallow u home or y they flick domesic abuse. I understand there not all like that but in the section of town i am in they tend to do that............... And I am just scard of them...... tears I hope anay one is willing to help in my crisis. I been in crisis for three dayz now............... tears I hope i didnt hurt anyones feelings................ tears ............................. and i felt bad what i said to the forgotten one ..................... i hope she understands that I am now going on my fourth day of crisis......... monday was day three.................. today will be day four................. tears

Thank You

Amgela Nicole Himalaya

Dear Angela,

I am so sorry that you have been exposed to the worst that we have to offer rather than the best.

Pleas don't judge all of us by your limited exposure to such a small minority.

I hope that some others will come along pretty soon and offer you comfort.

I am here as we all are to offer you support and to pray for you.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest angie
I don t understand y they hit up on girls and y they fallow u home or y they flick domesic abuse.

Amgela Nicole Himalaya

Angela,

Natal men,(from whatever country),think of only one thing,how to get a girl in his bed.

It is fun being flirted with and admired as a woman,but you have to be sooo careful.

Always be truthful with men about who you are,but only if you find him attractive,

like him and want to get to know him.Other than that,it's none of their business.

Do not put yourself in harms way.Do not put up with abuse.We,as women,deserve

to be treated with the respect that any woman is due.But we are Transwomen,and

you have to remember that.Women are targets,ladies such as we,even more so.

Hugs,

Angelique-Angie

Guest ~Brenda~

Dear Angela,

You are being sexually harassed! That is illegal!! If you feel that you are in danger, then contact someone in authority who can really help you and your safety. Bio-men are the same regardless of ethnicity! Try not to walk alone (especially right now!). Try to stay with a group of friends (even just one friend). Being with other people will help keep you safe!!

You have the right not to live in fear! Exercise that right.

LOL

bernii