• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Clinton's platform embraces LGBT issues

Charlize

• Admin

I'm not surprised by anything in the document, and I just hope that she gets a chance to implement those ideas.

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

By contrast - "They" say the Donald really only attracts mostly conservative leaning white men, and that for him to win the white house, he has to do a better job of reaching people of diversity.

From the AP wires today

"The billionaire businessman depended almost exclusively on conservative and GOP-leaning whites - a majority of them men - to secure the Republican nomination. Now he must look ahead to a wider, more diverse voting population in his likely general election matchup with Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton."

We shall see, I can't wait till this election cycle is over

• Forum Moderator

Sounds very promising and I hope she has a chance to implement.

With Trump there is no telling what he will do at any given moment except that it will probably have little resemblance to what he said last.

• Root Admin

Saying they will do something and actually doing it is something that eludes almost all politicians. I don't trust any of them

• 3 weeks later...

If any of us said the things that Trump said we'd be run out of town. For him it just gets more votes. My brain has been having a hard time with this illogic. Hillary supports the LGBT community more than others have in recent years. Trump supports us only on the day before a blue moon except on Thursdays. So we get once in a while backing depending on his mood. Hopefully those in Congress who say NO to everything will be replaced in this election by people that actually want to do the job and get to work. There is so much for them to do.

Laura

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 152 Guests (See full list)

• Ashley0616
    • Ivy
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • SydneyAngel
    • Betty K