• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New Here...

Guest Brandon

Guest Brandon

Hi. Thanks to this place, I no longer feel alone.

Also, I came out to my mom- getting rid of what seemed like a lifetime of hiding and resulting angst.

She woke me up this morning, asking me if I wanted to be called "son", with the warmest look on her face. I nodded, smiled, and hugged her.

It was great.

Nice meeting you all, too. :D

Hello Brandon,

That is the happiest Introduction ever!

I am so glad that you came here.

Come on into the members lounge and sit here in my recliner - careful you don't fall asleep, I always do.

I'll get you some pizza to celebrate your arrival at the forums and your mother's wonderful acceptance.

Welcome to the forums, look around, post questions, make observations and make friends.

They will be here pretty soon once the smell of fresh pizza hits the playground.

Welcome to the friendliest place on Earth.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest ~Brenda~

Well hello Brandon!!

Welcome to the Playground!! Hey, I'm making sloppy joes would you like some? Go ahead, I have got plenty. I see you have met Sally (she is just awesome). I am so glad that you have found us! Come in, come in! There is so much to see and do here!! Look around! Feel free to post and express yourself!! Everyone here is here to support you and each other. We all care for each other, so welcome my dear Brandon!! You came out to your mother and she gets it, and accepts you!! That is so wonderful!!!

Welcome Brandon, fear not, you are safe!!

LOL

bernii

Guest Elizabeth K

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

Hey - best news in a long time! Oh that is so great about your mom! You just gotta post and tell us all about it and then keep us updated. Others in your situation aren't always so fortunate and have a hard time being accepted. Your being there would really help them!

So glad to meet you!

GREAT news!

Lizzy

wow, a happy story and introduction. you have no idea how much it warms my heart to see one of us that has a happy start. i'm so glad your mom is that great. i'm happy to have you join, you'll love it here. you arent alone, and you no longer have to pretend to be a girl. you can be the man you always were. i wish you the best of luck on your path, and welcome to the playground. :D

Guest Donna Jean

Good Morning, Brandon!

My! How very nice to meet you!

Your post was heart warming and made me feel wonderful! I get to start the morning off with a positive story...thank you!

I see that some of our sweetest folks have come out to meet you so far....and more will pop in later...

Please enjoy yourself and get comfy!

Welcome!

Donna Jean

Hey Brandon Welcome to the playground, wow sounds like your mom is great and hopefully she will help make your transition easier. Good Luck

Ok Bernie where's my sloppy joes? :P

Guest joe0117

Hi Brandon,

Welcome! Everyone here is super supportive - you will catch on to that pretty quickly! I look forward to getting to know you!

Joe

Hey Brandon Welcome to the playground, wow sounds like your mom is great and hopefully she will help make your transition easier. Good Luck

Ok Bernie where's my sloppy joes? :P

I admit that I am not a neat freak, but sloppy joe - that can't be good :P

Guest brookerenee

Hey Brandon, oh my gosh that is such a sweet intoduction! ( as said before ). Well I'm new here, too-So you're deff. not alone as a newcomer to L'sP.

Come to me or anyone else here if you need anything! We're friendly people :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 166 Guests (See full list)

• Betty K
    • April Marie
    • Justine76
    • Karen Carey
    • Ashley0616
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • awkward-yet-sweet
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Ladypcnj
    Newest Member
    Ladypcnj

1. AlanaTG
      AlanaTG
    2. Alicia
      Alicia
      (35 years old)
    3. brianna051
      brianna051
      (39 years old)
    4. canofworms
      canofworms
    5. delmori
      delmori
    • Ashley0616
      @Adrianna DanielleI'm sorry I was raped too so I know the feeling.
    • Ivy
      I hear you. My therapist moved to another job at the VA.  I liked her a lot and was very comfortable with her. Now I have an appointment with a new one, but not till June.  I asked for the first one to be in person.  I think I'll be able to see what she's like better that way.
    • Betty K
      Hi Mealaini (what a beautiful name),   I applaud this attitude; I think that is such a healthy way to look at your situation. I have an ex-wife (who also has a beautiful Gaelic name) and we are such great friends now, having broken up, that we both agree our relationship has never been so healthy. She has found a man she loves; I don’t know if they will last indefinitely but I like him and he likes me and there are no hard feelings between any of us.  Anyway welcome, and thank you for sharing your story. I have been thinking of trying EMDR myself so it’s good to hear a success story.
    • Ivy
      I was in the field artillery in the early 70's.  At times we had to hump ammo.  A projo weighed around 200lbs.  There were very few women, they seemed to be mostly in the medical roles.  I suppose if you were openly trans, you'd have been kicked out for being gay. But I suppose things are a lot different now.  There are more technical jobs for one thing.  One of my daughters was in the Air Force for a number of years.  Started as an "airman", and came out as a captain (nurse).
    • Chanie
      Reading your post, I need to comment I have breast forms and sometimes get a chance to wear them to bed. But wearing my lingerie they always fall out so I wear a more full coverage bra to bed so they stay where they are meant to!
    • Ivy
      That's horrible
    • Ladypcnj
      This would be a nice place to start by introducing myself to everyone, I already graduated from high school, and some college. I played the piano when I was younger, and I played in some bands. I used to take walks along the sandy beach, while collecting rocks and seashells along my way, I guess that would be the mermaid side of me.  I like fashion clothes shopping, and spending time with my close friends and family. I'm an online administrator from my own website in the community, and group facilitator in the lgbtqai+ community. It's nice to meet new friends here, and whatever help I can be I'm here for you.
    • Mirrabooka
      Very simple tonight. My wife and I devoured 1kg of honey & soy marinated chicken wings!
    • Mirrabooka
      Same here. Shaving my legs would be the natural next step for me, but my wife is also disapproving of it and I'm not really desperate enough to force the issue. What does give me hope is the thought that if I did shave them, my wife might actually like it, especially during times of intimacy, and she might then demand that I keep my legs clean shaven after that! I guess it's a bit of a fantasy. She has accepted that I will shave them one day just for an experiment, so we'll see what happens after that.   In the past, I've thought about what might appear to be selfishness too and came to the conclusion that I'm not. Rather, I'm non-committal, and I am that way because of my comparative lack of illness-inducing dysphoria. Nothing about me needs fixing, so there is nothing preventing me from continuing to have the best of both worlds either. It's apparent that we are dealing with a similar issue in different ways though. The main difference between us, I think, is that I am the simultaneous type of bi-gender (if indeed that's what I am), and I deal with it by presenting myself a bit androgynously, rather than either/or.   @Sally Stone, aspects of your story are eerily common to my journey. I can hardly wait for the next instalment!       
    • KymmieL
      Well my wife's mind hasn't changed. As she shared an anti-trans post on facebook yesterday. I just hope she still ok with me.   Decided that starting in June I am going to do in-person appointments with my therapist. I don't have to, I just want to. If asked why at work. It is to work with both the out going and incoming therapist.   Strange how someone can become so much an important person in your life in such a short time.    Hugs, Kymmie
    • Ashley0616
    • Ashley0616
      Sometimes. There have been times when I should take my own advice but dealing with my demons can be very difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel. 
    • Ashley0616
      Therapist appointment later on today! Smiles! 
    • Ashley0616
      pity:  : sympathetic sorrow for one suffering, distressed, or unhappy : capacity to feel pity : something to be regretted
    • Ashley0616
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.