• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello Laurasplayground! I'm Brooke

Guest brookerenee

Guest brookerenee

Hi people! My name is Brooke ( birthname "Liam" ) and I am just starting my incredible journey into the person ( girl ) I've wanted to be for several years now! I am 18, and about to go to college ( hopefully ) and pursue audio engineering.

Yes, I put CROSSDRESSER as my type on here because thats what I plan to start out on. I LOVE the idea of dressing, yet dont have the resources to do so yet ( anyone can help me out that'd be great! ). I can't drive so thats unfortunate, but I'm so glad I found a place thats accepting of CDs among other people, and I hope to make some awesoem friends here!

~Brooke

Dear Brooke,

Welcome to the forums.

You have found a lot of new friends here, come on in and have a seat, I'll bring you some fresh baked cookies and some ice cold milk.

The secret to being greeted is the smell of the cookies - they know it means that Slly has a new mwmber in the lounge, it brings them in right away.

The food and the lounge itself are virtual but the people and the friendships are very real, so is the support.

Welcome and enjoy your time here.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean

HEY! I SMELL COOKIES!!!

Hello, Brooke!

Welcome to the playground!

It's very nice to meet you....I see that you've met our resident sweetheart, Sally!

So, I know that you've been well taken care of....

Make yourself comfy, Hon...

Relax and enjoy yourself!

XXOO

Donna Jean

Guest ~Brenda~

Hi Brook,

I welcomed you on your post "What should I do?", but I just wanted say again WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!!

I'd offer you some food, but I am sure you are full now from Sally's and Donna's cooking. Maybe you want an alka seltzer now :)

Love

bernii

Guest Ashlee

Hello Brooke!

I too am a crossdresser too, though I prefer not to yell so loud ;)

It may just become a part of your life you never ever want to let go of, I haven't!

Glad your here.

{HUGS}

Ashlee

Guest DeniseNM

Welcome Brooke to our little slice of crazy heaven. Glad you found your way here. It doesn't matter how you define yourself here because in the end it doesn't matter because you are here and we all love and support each other how ever we can.

Bernie you should know by now you can never get enough of the food here :P

Denise

Guest Elizabeth K

Brooke

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

Glad to meet you!

Look around and see if there is anything that interests you -we need your particpation

So POST POST POST

Grin

Lizzy