• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hey Everyone

Guest djay

Guest Elizabeth K

WECOME ALL

I know this has turned into a food fest!

Fried pickles - yes!

And deep fry that orange tha Dee Jay dropped under the counter (probably still there!)

I think I will 'chicken fry' some round steak for lunch after I beat it with a tenderizer mallet (POUND POUND POUND) good for the aggression! I cut it into strips for steak fingers like they have in the Dairy Queen's in Texas! Yea Sally! Might 'chicken fry' some kiwi for Donna Jean too... Mia, 'chicken fried' Rockey Mountain Oysters for you, dear?

April - what's ya pleasure sweetheart? Joe, Djay - all? while I got the batter fixed, what's your pleasure? Someone said batter fried twinkees? ALL RIGHT - I heard twinkies were part of the government program to get rid of toxic waste - that's the white filling! Do your part for AMERICA - eat fried junk-food!

Terrible - terrible - terrible

Hungry now! DARN

Lizzy

WECOME ALL

I know this has turned into a food fest!

Fried pickles - yes!

And deep fry that orange tha Dee Jay dropped under the counter (probably still there!)

I think I will 'chicken fry' some round steak for lunch after I beat it with a tenderizer mallet (POUND POUND POUND) good for the aggression! I cut it into strips for steak fingers like they have in the Dairy Queen's in Texas! Yea Sally! Might 'chicken fry' some kiwi for Donna Jean too... Mia, 'chicken fried' Rockey Mountain Oysters for you, dear?

April - what's ya pleasure sweetheart? Joe, Djay - all? while I got the batter fixed, what's your pleasure? Someone said batter fried twinkees? ALL RIGHT - I heard twinkies were part of the government program to get rid of toxic waste - that's the white filling! Do your part for AMERICA - eat fried junk-food!

Terrible - terrible - terrible

Hungry now! DARN

Lizzy

Well the filling in twinkies - this will be hard on anyone who thought the were avegaterian and ate teinkies or Hostess cupcake before 1987 - it was lard and sugar! (for youngsters lard is rendered animal fat)

Now it is vegatable shortening and high fructose corn syrup and just has never tasted the same.

Well, I have some pizza in the fridge and I had thought that I would eat it cold - yummmy!

But now, I'm wondering, would the pepperoni or the Italian sausage be beter chicken fried?

Why do we talk so much about food - I'm trying to lose weight and we really should all be welcoming Djay.

So Djay we aren't all crazy but we do have fun and you are a part of this family now so when you come here forget about your troubles every now and then and just have fun - it is theraputic as well.

Love ya,

Saly

Guest Selkia

^__^ Welcome

*hugs*

Hehe...I love british accents..

uh xD Nice Block of cheese Stranded..:P are you sure theres any burger in there?

only food I have to offer is a cooked lobster ^^; BUT IF YOU WANT IT GET IT BEFORE MY DOG GETS IT :P he looks hungry

Guest Little Sara

Welcome Djay, hope your parents turn around and come to accept you. Wether they like what you do with your life or not, you are still their child, they should love you as one of their own.