• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Abandoned by liberals as well?

Charlize

Having lived in North Carolina and been subjected to the tender mercy of the Left's feminism, I definitely agree with this article. My wife wasn't allowed into the only local support group because it was comprised of lesbian women whose significant others came out to them as trans-men. They didn't want a straight woman married to a trans-woman in their group because they really didn't think I was anything but a man. I was attacked on FB and had my account shut down because of these radical left feminists. The whole thing sickens me. The very people who should be standing up for us are the ones attacking us.

• Forum Moderator

I suppose the liberals are on the left over there, but it is almost by definition that extreme left is just as evil as extreme right. There is no difference.

Tracy

5 hours ago, Charlize said:

Hhmmm....I am almost shocked at seeing such a thread posted anywhere in this forum, given it's pronounced leftist bias.  Nonetheless, I commend this particular OP for daring to create this thread.

I've always perceived the political spectrum to be more of a circular-continuum than a linear one.  Geographically-speaking, the extreme left extreme & extreme right sit right next to one another...same neighborhood so-to-speak.  The sins/crimes of one are likely to be shared by the other.

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 156 Guests (See full list)

• atlantis63
    • Ashley0616
    • Lorelei