• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

9 months

Jill55

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile, but work comes first. I thought I would give you a 9 month update, so far my skin have become soooooo soft I just love the way it feels. My girls have started to grow some more. My body is starting a more feminine shape including my face, a girl friend of mine who has not been me for a while saw me yesterday and remarked how much my face looked like a girl. All of my body hair has slowed in growth and become softer. My emotions has gone up and down all of the time, that a ride, glad I had my seat belt on!! I'm looking forward to what is next. That's all for now, hugs to all?

• Forum Moderator

Congratulations Jill.  It sounds like you're going in the right direction.  The changes are certainly awesome!   My wife always thought my skin was soft but it has become so much more so.  I do have to apply lotion regularly to avoid drying out.  

Good to hear from you again.  Don't make it so long until the next time.

Jani