• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

my brain

jo jo

I’ve had a few changes. Only been on prescribed hrt for 3 weeks but used “other” means for 3 months from January to the start of April. (Wish I hadn’t. Bad idea)  Skin, breasts, and mental changes are the biggest. My tastes are the same. But my smell is way better. Well maybe better isn’t right because I smell a lot of things I don’t want to now. Lol. My strength is definitely less as well. And yeah I also bruise much easier jo jo. The other day my arm was covered in bruises and I still have no idea where they came from. But they went away fast too. 

23 minutes ago, jo jo said:

yes ive noticed that aswell because i do a physical job and finding it very difficult lol i also noticed i bruise easier now lol

Bruises same here and only after a few months

Just now, KeiraC said:

Bruises same here and only after a few months

same here lol my skin so soft i use cocoa butter that helps

21 hours ago, KeiraC said:

New Member here so hello all started hormones 3 months ago sense of smell has changes so much the stench of mens bathrooms is horrible now, and i can smell bo much more, boobs are sore and am told a B cup now though i did not expect that much of growth in 13 weeks, But my blood pressure has come down to normal levels, feeling great though. and lost almost 13 Kg since march.

13 kilos whats that in old money lol whats that about half a stone 7 pounds

On 5/19/2018 at 2:19 PM, jo jo said:

my god whats happened to my brain lol........... before hrt i could build flat pack furniture but now.......... for example today attempted to build bookshelf to be used as shoe rack but did you think i could do it well i did in the end after tears and tantrums lol wow wheres my masculinity gone lol theres certain times in life i think we do need men lol

this made me smile..i take a med that just makes u feel dumb..u sit there thinking i know how to do this...just not right now lol

jody its quite funny hun i tend to think more and be more pragmatic as before i would just get on with it lol havent dumbed down just less good at man things lol im better at woman things now hair nails and makeup lol??