• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

-______- Fear My Uglyness!

Guest Selkia

How do I look?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. .__.

• Ugly
    • Super ugly
    • Freaky
    • Okay looking
    • Cute
    • very cute
    • Hot...
    • Smoking Hot

Guest Selkia

<__<; I don't know why but when ever I think I look great...I take a pic..and then I see how ugly I am..

-___-;.......I miss the good old days when I accually looked good :x and got mistaken for a girl everyday...now the only way of me passing is if I master my girl voice and i'm in a dark room where no one can accually see me :/

sadly my face is getting worse every year..from scars..burns..beatings...and the worst thing .__. Male hormones....

as you can notice from the pics at the bottom I have nasty hair, bushy eyebrows...big forehead...well the point is i'm ugly...

though my "blind" (she must be <.<;) friend...she says I look great..and i'd make a really cute girl...-___-; and since I kept telling her I wouldn't she told me to go ask other people if I am passable...so thats what i'm doing...just fill in what ya think on da poll..you can comment too I guess..

Sel..

Ps. The pics were takin about 3 hours ago...nothing special done..no make up no camera tricks...soo there not old pics..unlike most of the ones of me.. -__- having trouble posting all pics...guess i'll just post one then...*sigh*

<__<; wow...I have had to make the image so small so it will even post..gonna load them on Photo bucket .__. pic 1..

pic2

pic3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• MaryEllen

• Flint

• CharlotteW

Guest ~Brenda~

Dearest Selkia,

You are just beautful!! You look so good now!! You are just going to be absolutely amazing when you transition!! My dear, you could pass today!!

LOL

bernii

Guest AshleeB

Im sure you dont need me to tell you this as i say it all the time over msn, but you are truly a beautiful young woman. nice hair, pretty eyes and yummy lips :P

whats not to love about you :D

Lots of love

Ashlee :wub:

Guest Nostros

haha I always knew you look great even without seeing a picture of you, from the inner beauty alone, now I see inside matches outside as well! :S I'm jeloussss..... ;)

Guest joe0117

Dear Selkia,

You are beautiful. You absolutely pass and you are pre hormones? WOW! You are going to be a head turner when you complete transitioning. Don't be so hard on yourself. If you are uncomfortable with your hair and eyebrows then there are easy ways to change them. There are lots of different shampoos, conditioners, dye, and products for your hair. There are ways to thin and shape your eyebrows that may help you feel more confident. You are NOT ugly!!

Joe

Guest katiewana

Selkia, you are adorable! I wish I looked half as good as you do. I would never have guessed you weren't born female. You're going to be absolutely stunning.

Kate

• Root Admin

I think we are our own worst enemy when it comes to judging how we look. I don't know about your voice but you have nothing to be ashamed of in the looks department. You're a very pretty young woman.

MaryEllen :)

Guest Elizabeth K

You just did this so you could get all these compliments, right? And you substituted pictures of your cute girlfriend, right?

Oh my goodness - how you carry on! Baby - you look just fine!

We transsexual seem to NEVER like how we look! It's so hard to see ourselves sometimes... but we are there! We are the person we know ourselves to be.

You are just fine - super fine really.

Lizzy

Guest Lisa marie

I'm jealous actually, wish i looked half as good as you do, soo want to look more female than i do

And one thing to remember as Mary Ellen says we are our own worst enemy, especially when it comes to pictures. i take alot of pictures of myself, usually 50-100 or so and maybe one or two is any good in my eyes.

i think you look very cute in that picture but try and take lots and there's a 90% chance that you will find one that looks good to you, its harder than one thinks to capture the right moment, take lots and then some more :)

Guest Leigh

well, you definitely don't look the slightest bit male....i thought you were a gg, and had to look to check.... you look real cute, girl. you're eyes a HUGE, i love them.

peace&love

Leigh

Guest Neuro

You poor girls, being so down on yourselves when you look that cute! Shame! >:c Your eyebrows are amazing (thick is good! too skinny looks fake, and you have a natural arch that women pay hundreds of bucks a month to create with wax), and your hair is very full and thick; your eyes are so wide and feminine.

You look best in the ones with the smiles, though~

It's easy to be down on yourself, but it's a shame someone so pretty has to be. <^<

We are so hard on ourselves - I don't know how you would like to look but I think that you look great!

Love ya,

Sally

No BS, I can see the masculinity creeping in, but you could easily pass for a girl. No make up needed. The voice would be the decisive factor. Bear in mind, you are not yet on HRT. Testosterone on FTM is quite a bit better, but estrogen is MAGIC. Butch looking 'guys' before statuesque femmes. It's incredible. And Selkia, as much as this pains me to say, you are naturally better looking that I. Not all women are born with external good looks, and you have them. You are not even a candidate for FFS, you will look more feminine than lots of cisgendered women.

I can't imagine why you're flipping out. I'm surprised anyone IRL thinks you're a guy.

Guest Pól_Eire

Are you serious, no hormones? You're already really cute...you're going to be incredibly pretty once you've been on them for awhile. Your eyes and lips are really nice. Also, your facial expression is really female. Don't worry about your forehead, lots of ggs have foreheads that are that big or bigger (Charlotte Church, for example).

Pól

Ugly?! Selkia you look GREAT!

Lmao, we do the same hair-over-the-eye thing XD, except your hair is curlier, mine's really long, and I do it over the other eye. I love the color of your hair too though... mine's naturally a weird dark blond.

The shape of your face reminds me of my younger sister. Definitely female. Your lips are about the same size as mine, and have a pretty feminine shape/size to them. And I think Neuro was right about your eyebrows- you're lucky to have a natural arch. That's very much a 'girl thing'.

Your skin and complexion is stunning for a pre-HRT girl. The size of all your facial features (nose, jaw, lips, eyes, brow, etc) are all so perfect! I think that once you're on HRT, you will end up looking just plain gorgeous. You already look awesome!

Hugs and much love,

-Eth

Guest Donna Jean

OMG!

Your eyes are INCREDIBLE!

Ok....that's all that I'm going to stoke your ego for now...

(But, OMG those eyes!)

Donna Jean

Guest Sophie H

Selkia - you are not Ugly at all. You are very pretty and very feminine. You need to have more confidence in yourself. They were great pics, and what a lovely smile too.

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

omg can you imagine how great her eyes will look with a coat or two of mascara?!

I know this will sound weird but I love your eyelashes! They're so full!

Guest Selkia

Joe

o__o; well thank ya...and yes I am pre hormones ...and my eyebrows are horrible for shaping... tried it and I sorta messed up..

MaryEllen ( :P heres the anwser to ur post)

...Yups...ourselves are the only ones to see bad in mostly everything about how we look..when I look in a mirror I can see so many things i hate..as for my voice..o__o; I sound like a girl...lol I can sing too :P in fact I have fans that like my music :3 mainly the voicals

Lizzy

o__o; nope not really..I was quiet sick of how I looked....thought I looked really reallly bad...though now that I have recieved some compliments...I feel so much better...in fact..I was blushing after I read some of the comments ^^ hehe..and I don't have a GF ..:3 though I would Love to be someones GF <3...that will be da day

Lisa marie

ya I noticed with taking pics...though I normally don't like the pic then like it then don't like it ...

well, you definitely don't look the slightest bit male....i thought you were a gg, and had to look to check.... you look real cute, girl. you're eyes a HUGE, i love them.

peace&love

Leigh

...thank you...-^_^-...o__o ya...my eyes are huge .___.; but they be ugly if you look at them right..

You poor girls, being so down on yourselves when you look that cute! Shame! >:c Your eyebrows are amazing (thick is good! too skinny looks fake, and you have a natural arch that women pay hundreds of bucks a month to create with wax), and your hair is very full and thick; your eyes are so wide and feminine.

You look best in the ones with the smiles, though~

It's easy to be down on yourself, but it's a shame someone so pretty has to be. <^<

:D *hugs* Hi Neuro..o__o u accually think I look cute...?

and my hair is thick...though it is curly so it gets really annoying to keep neat..

We are so hard on ourselves - I don't know how you would like to look but I think that you look great!

Love ya,

Sally

well...I want more of a rounded head...different eyes...well pretty much everything changed..mainly my eyes...

CharlotteW

Meh...I know masculinity is creeping in...-___-; I am looking wrost each day.....<__<;...I'm gonna look like a caveman soon.. .___.

and everyone knows i'm a guy..because my parents want it that way...

Are you serious, no hormones? You're already really cute...you're going to be incredibly pretty once you've been on them for awhile. Your eyes and lips are really nice. Also, your facial expression is really female. Don't worry about your forehead, lots of ggs have foreheads that are that big or bigger (Charlotte Church, for example).

Pól

yes..I am serious No hormones...o__o; and I don't know about being incredibly pretty...I mean come on...I look manly...

ETH ( ur post was 2 big to post XD...so I just anwsered here without ur post)

well..I do the hair thing to hide my other eye ...as for face sizes..I think my nose is to big...as for my eyebrows..I sorta just want like a curved eyebrow..gos up then down in an curve..not a big curve jsut a little one

as for my skin dats a secert...I have my tricks to make my skin look good...

OMG!

Your eyes are INCREDIBLE!

Ok....that's all that I'm going to stoke your ego for now...

(But, OMG those eyes!)

Donna Jean

^^;..lol why does everyone like my eyes..I hate them..and don't you mean eye you only saw one

Selkia - you are not Ugly at all. You are very pretty and very feminine. You need to have more confidence in yourself. They were great pics, and what a lovely smile too.

.__. I try to have more confidence but it is hard when I'm forced to look more manly...and I hate looking manly...and it kills me inside..

omg can you imagine how great her eyes will look with a coat or two of mascara?!

I know this will sound weird but I love your eyelashes! They're so full!

o__o lol my sister's are jelous that I have better eyelashes then them I accually love my eyelashes too!...as for mascara...I use to accually wear makeup..lol...and o__o; I looked amazing..I got a make up kit from my sis it contians makeup that isn't in stores..my sister got it speical for me..she has her contacts to get awesome things...

...lol everyone keeps saying eyes :P I only show one of them at all times..that other one shall never be seen by anyone ever..

I'm sorry if your post wasn't in the responds :( I anwsered them all..but it said I had to many qote boxs so I deleted the 1st few boxs Still love ya though *huuugs*

Guest Lisa marie

Real sorry... i didnt comment the eyes, i was so busy thinking about pictures luls, there's a reason everyone does!

ANIME EYES really, big and lovable

Guest AshleeB

Didnt expect such a great response did you honey.

WELL I DID TELL YOU that you were pretty as a peach but you can never hear that to many times from to many people i guess :P

when you see what we see, your gonna love it sweety.

Lots of love

Guest ashley4623

Wow are you kidding? You make me jealous :)

You look GREAT... you have NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.. Your friend is totally right.

When I read your post I expected to open the pictures and be like OMG... but in reality (being 100% honest) I was like wow.... she's so cuuute :) And I mean that with all my heart!

I think everyone is naturally overly critical of their appearance, but nobody should take that to an extreme... I say don't worry about a thing, you look amazing :)

Take Care,

--Ashley

Guest Selkia
Didnt expect such a great response did you honey.

WELL I DID TELL YOU that you were pretty as a peach but you can never hear that to many times from to many people i guess :P

when you see what we see, your gonna love it sweety.

Lots of love

o__o noo I wasn't expecting any posts at all...

You are gorgeous! What are you talking about being ugly? Girl you are very sexy.

*smiles* I don't know what I was talking about xD guess i was talking nonsense :P

Wow are you kidding? You make me jealous :)

You look GREAT... you have NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.. Your friend is totally right.

When I read your post I expected to open the pictures and be like OMG... but in reality (being 100% honest) I was like wow.... she's so cuuute :) And I mean that with all my heart!

I think everyone is naturally overly critical of their appearance, but nobody should take that to an extreme... I say don't worry about a thing, you look amazing :)

Take Care,

--Ashley

o__o; well they are some of my wrost pics :x..-__-; seriously I thought I looked horrible..guess I'm not as ugly as I thought I was ^^;..hehe feels good to get compliments :D

though I'm surprised there wasn't anyone disliking how I looked o__O; this is so not like Highschool I guess :x

Guest Nostros
o__o noo I wasn't expecting any posts at all...

*smiles* I don't know what I was talking about xD guess i was talking nonsense :P

o__o; well they are some of my wrost pics :x..-__-; seriously I thought I looked horrible..guess I'm not as ugly as I thought I was ^^;..hehe feels good to get compliments :D

though I'm surprised there wasn't anyone disliking how I looked o__O; this is so not like Highschool I guess :x

post some pictures that You think are pretty!! :D