• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Rapid changes a week in

Dlovsted

After just a week of hrt i have had some noticable changes already. I am attrobuting some of it to the fact tjat naturally my body had started transitioning on its own. My testosterone levels naturaly was only 57 and estrogen over 120. I guess my body was telling me something lol. My auestion and concerns are if theese rapid changes will continue this fast or slow down. The rapidness is noticable breast growth and skin softness and glowing. Also to note all three of my sisters had fast puberies and all women in my family have verry large breasts nobody less than dd does this also contribute?

• Admin

If you're seeing marked physical changes at this point in time, I'd strongly suggest speaking with your doctor.  Any physical changes from HRT would take much, much longer than a week to manifest.

The week in is just from starting estrogen my body had naturally had the equivalent of taking spiro so lind of started 2 years ago just not with e but will definitely try to get an earlier followup

• Admin

I am going to second @Dev on the point of seeing your doctor because your short a time even with a low T beginning needs to monitored carefully.  If the E load is filling you out that fast, it is also affecting other organs, including your blood itself, and possibly your liver.  The World Professional Association for Transgender Health Standards of Care (V7)  puts the onset of change in the 3 to 6 month window, and most changes are completed in 3 to 6 years.  At 9 years myself, I agree with that, having observed it in myself and friends I have seen go through it over the time.  In three weeks, some people do feel emotional relief and a lift in a preexisting form of depression that plays some part in Dysphoria, but that has not been pinpointed as an actual physiological effect of the E.  If you have some genetic variation that may be affecting your use of E,, your doctor needs to know it and understand it so that you are not given an overdose that could be harmful or worst of all fatal from a blood clot going to your lungs or brain.

Thank you so much for advice i sent my doctor email to try to get in this week to see him hope all is ok

• Forum Moderator

Welcome to Trans Pulse.  I'm glad you are getting in touch with your doctor.  HRT requires a careful and regulated approach to avoid serious and damaging side effects.  

You might wish to make a post in the introduction forum so others can get to know you better.  I found time on this site to be very helpful in making a safe and less difficult transition.

Hugs,

Charlize

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 111 Guests (See full list)

• Ashley0616
    • Heather Shay
    • Maddee
    • April Marie
    • KathyLauren
    • Antonia 7
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    LostAndForgotten

1. Bddk
      Bddk
      (28 years old)
    2. Belladonnakarapinskia
      Belladonnakarapinskia
    3. Breanne_O
      Breanne_O
    4. Danielle57
      Danielle57
    5. ferh.li
      ferh.li
      (20 years old)
    • Heather Shay
      A person who is embarrassed feels shy, ashamed, or guilty about something. He looked a bit embarrassed. Synonyms: ashamed, upset, shamed, uncomfortable More Synonyms of embarrassed.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • April Marie
      Seeking Helen Mirren's grace and style.
    • Heather Shay
    • April Marie
      Good morning, everyone!!   Yesterday was lawn mower battery day. I've been nursing the battery on my Zero Turn mower for two weeks. It gave up the ghost when I stopped to refuel yesterday so I had to run over to the local shop to get a new one. And forgot my wallet so I had to drive home and back again.   Then, I was using the garden tractor with the bagger to pick up the clippings. I cut about 7 acres so it took me awhile. When I was done, I went to refuel it and, of course, it wouldn't start when I'd finished putting in the gas. I'm hoping it was just some corrosion on the cables - cleaned them up, gave it a quick charge and it started right up. We'll see if it will hold a charge now or turn out like the Zero Turn.   House cleaning day today. And then I'm going to just relax outside for a bit and enjoy one more warm day before our temps drop and rain comes in for the weekend.   Enjoy this beautiful day we've been given!!
    • Heather Shay
      Striking your head against the wall, you can lose 150 calories an hour. Blue color attracts mosquitoes in two times more than any other. Most toilet paper sold for home use in France is pink. In 2014, a missing woman on a vacation in Iceland was found when it was discovered that she was in the search party looking for herself. In 2005, Mark Zuckerberg unsuccessfully tried to sell Facebook for $75 million. Back then it was called TheFacebook. Strawberries can also be white or yellow, and some can even taste like pineapples! The Boston Marathon didn’t allow female runners until 1972. Banks have therapists known as ‘wealth psychologist’ who help ultra-rich clients, who are unable to mentally cope with their immense wealth.
    • Birdie
      I attend a medical day-centre in Texas for needed medical services. It's religious oriented, so not gender fluid friendly. I of course dress 100% in female attire yet androgynous to keep both "them happy", and I really don't mind.    I of course am imposed rules that no other participant is bound by. The examples are the allowed size of my backpack, or how many visits per day I can see my Representative payee.  The gender neutral restroom use was a compromise that all off us have agreed to.  Not being able to wear tanks tops or shorts that aren't "Bermuda length" are other examples of where I am restricted more than any other participant. "Bra talk" is strictly forbidden, even though their doctor and occupational therapist were the ones that told me I needed support due to neck pain.    I found myself being reprimanded by staff three times yesterday for very petty details, and they have constantly pushed for me to remove myself from the program voluntarily. I am of course someone not welcomed in the program, but federal discrimination laws prevent them from removing me. They instead are just making life miserable with the hopes that I will leave on my own. 
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Nope.  I live in a rural area.  Pride events are for city folks.  The normally quiet LGBTQ+ club kind of changes atmosphere during that time, and things get a bit political.  As a non-Democrat, I avoid it.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      For me, definitely the size thing.  I'm 5'4" on a good day, and 100lbs.  I can pass as a teenage boy, but never for my real mid-30s age.  And since my husband looks older than his age, I'm often assumed to be his kid.  Or folks think there's something illegal going on.      Also, my lack of the typical aggressive "masculine" demeanor.  I don't really desire the typical masculine social role, nor could I do it even if I tried really hard.  I'm usually quiet and kind of timid. 
    • MaeBe
      I am sorry for your struggles. I cannot empathize, but I can surely sympathize. I wish only the best for you! 
    • Birdie
      No, they are the only provider of services I need an my area. 😑
    • RaineOnYourParade
      My size. A lot of guys aren't 5'3" at seventeen. My hands. It's a less noticeable one, but my hands are very "feminine"? If you know what I mean. My voice. Very high-pitched. I don't just sound like a female, I sound like a little girl sometimes My chest. I've had to stop binding due to frequent aches doing so, and it's not nearly small enough to just cover with baggy clothes My family. They still call me she/her, so that's an automatic out. My anxiety. I might be able to pass better if I had the courage to correct people. Instead, I'm too scared to speak up, so I find it hard. My lack of men's clothes.   Anyone else have these problems, or other ones?
    • violet r
      From what I have read and heard most people are so.busy with their everyday lives and either looking at their phones or in a hurry to notice you out and about. 
    • RaineOnYourParade
      This exactly ^^^   I actually really liked games where I was required to play a male character. It felt homey, in a way. 
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.