• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Taking a step forward

memyselfandwe

Hey everyone. I'm Jenn but most of my friends call me PJ which I prefer just never call me Jenny unless you want to receive an evil glare. Anyway, I recently found this site after some self evaluating. I'm not sure what I am, but I'll go to that forum and explain myself in better detail. I'm just happy to find a community of people who are going through the same things I am because there is nobody in my day to day life who I can discuss this with. This has been a long time coming, I'm 38 now and I'm finally coming to terms with who I am and what makes me happy. 

Dear PJ,

welcome me to the forum.  Having others to talk to can be a great way to understand yourself.  I would like to hear more of your story.  Keep coming back.

hugs 

Adaline

Hiya PJ, 

Thank you for sharing your story. Each time I hear one it makes me feel less alone too. I hope you find the same sense of community here as I did and I'm sure many more here. 

Lexi, 

xoxo

• Forum Moderator

Hello PJ and welcome.  It's natural to ask questions of ourselves and take the time to determine the answer that works for us.  I know you find that there are lots of folks on a similar journey here at TransPulse.   Please join in.  We'd love to hear more from you. 

Jani 

• Forum Moderator

Hi PJ,

Welcome to TransPulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator

Welcome PJ.  Glad you found us.  This site has certainly helped me.  Just knowing i'm not alone is comforting.

Hugs,

Charlize