• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

So Stressed Out!

EVAN_DESU

:(

About everything!

I haven't been able to get any meaningful sleep.

I've been having ongoing headaches.

I never feel well.

I'm so stressed with school.

I'm almost close to failing two of my classes.

My grades are slipping.

They've went from all A's and one C

to one A (in art, it's not that hard.)

3 B's and two C's.

I haven't done my tech project because I have no idea how to do it, plus everyone in the class hates me and likes to make fun of me, so it just makes me feel like crap.

Besides them other people have been making me feel like crap too.

At home now, it's awkward since it's the early stages of them knowing and stuff......

My mom is quite ill and my dad isn't too well either.

:( I just want to escape.

Sorry for putting this stuff on you guys.

As you know, I'm just the king of ranting.

:mad:

Guest Leigh

hey man, i don't know what all has happened since the last post you made about that fight with your mom...but hang in there.

i know it sucks. as for your grades....i want to say grades aren't a big deal, but i also know you can probably do better.

have you tried talking to a school councilor? it's better than nothing, and you might be able to convince your parents to let you see a gender therapist if the school councilor thinks you should go.

since you mom already knows, don't you think it would be best to try and educate her about it? after all...it's not going to go away, you might as well try to get her to come around.

best of luck brother

peace&love

Leigh

hey man, i don't know what all has happened since the last post you made about that fight with your mom...but hang in there.

i know it sucks. as for your grades....i want to say grades aren't a big deal, but i also know you can probably do better.

have you tried talking to a school councilor? it's better than nothing, and you might be able to convince your parents to let you see a gender therapist if the school councilor thinks you should go.

since you mom already knows, don't you think it would be best to try and educate her about it? after all...it's not going to go away, you might as well try to get her to come around.

best of luck brother

peace&love

Leigh

Yeah, my parents just always want me to get high b's and a's, and when I don't they get angry. >.<

I would try to do that but I had a bad encounter with the school councilor, and ever since then, I try to run and hide from them. It's just..... I don't even know how I'd be able to face them.

I just really don't want my grades to go down since it's the end of my eighth grade year and I really don't want to fail.

I'm so young and I have a bright future ahead of me, I'd hate to see it get ruined by me staying in eighth and not going on to highschool.

You are so stressed out because you are putting extra pressure on yourself.

Your best is all that you can do , so pressure yourself to do that and nothing more.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest 1charlotte1

Well, I really can relate! I can't go into detale but my father losthis job because of me, my parents always expect A's and I always get C's. Not to mention their form of punishment invloves throwing dishes at me... It makes me want to cry cause I'm affraid I'll never be able to tell them who I am, or that if I do they will disown me

Well, I really can relate! I can't go into detale but my father losthis job because of me, my parents always expect A's and I always get C's. Not to mention their form of punishment invloves throwing dishes at me... It makes me want to cry cause I'm affraid I'll never be able to tell them who I am, or that if I do they will disown me

What??

Literally throwing dishes at you???? 0.0

That's just wrong!!!

*hugs*

It's okay. I wish there was something I could do to help. :(

Guest CharlieRose
I just really don't want my grades to go down since it's the end of my eighth grade year and I really don't want to fail.

I'm so young and I have a bright future ahead of me, I'd hate to see it get ruined by me staying in eighth and not going on to highschool.

Sucks about your parents wanting you to get high grades, but I don't think you should worry too bad about failing eighth grade, or getting grades that aren't good enough. (For yourself, I mean) It's eighth grade, nothing permanent. Even Freshman year of high school is usually barely taken into consideration by colleges and stuff.

From a fellow overachiever, here's what I do:

Right everything down you need to do. Everything. It helps if you even break assignments into each task. Like, instead of read Chapters 1-4, make it Read Chapter 1, read chapter 2, read chapter 3, etc.

Then I sort of break everything down, taking into consideration how long it'll take me and when it's due, and give myself a little set of tasks to do each day. Once I'm done with that day's work, I'm done and can relax.

It helps me keep everything straight and from feeling like I'm never going to get everything done.

Guest Neuro

*Hugs yew*

I hope things go better. School is horrible--man, b's and c's are bad now? I thought anything better than a D was good! @____; ;;

It is mostly stress that holds us back. It's an awful thing, but it's so hard to get rid of!! Talking about it really does help, though. Even if it's to just a friend, the vast world of the interwebs; or a Chi figurine from Chobits (...has seriously done that before)

I wish I went to your school to pwn those people who put you down!! FFFFFF I AM A FRIGHTENING ITALIAN MAN WITH CONNECTIONS TO PEOPLE WHO MAKE OFFERS OTHER PEOPLE CAN'T REFUSE, WHICH IS WHY I HAVE NO FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE BUT NOBODY SHOOTS AT ME

But for seriousness? A way to deal with stress is key. Even if it seems stupid or weird, if you search and find something; it will help so much! I wish you best of luck, I really hope things start to get better on your side of the world.

*Hugs yew*

I hope things go better. School is horrible--man, b's and c's are bad now? I thought anything better than a D was good! @____; ;;

It is mostly stress that holds us back. It's an awful thing, but it's so hard to get rid of!! Talking about it really does help, though. Even if it's to just a friend, the vast world of the interwebs; or a Chi figurine from Chobits (...has seriously done that before)

I wish I went to your school to pwn those people who put you down!! FFFFFF I AM A FRIGHTENING ITALIAN MAN WITH CONNECTIONS TO PEOPLE WHO MAKE OFFERS OTHER PEOPLE CAN'T REFUSE, WHICH IS WHY I HAVE NO FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE BUT NOBODY SHOOTS AT ME

But for seriousness? A way to deal with stress is key. Even if it seems stupid or weird, if you search and find something; it will help so much! I wish you best of luck, I really hope things start to get better on your side of the world.

xDDD Dude my family is mostly italian and they have some bad tempers! xD Maybe I'll get them to go mafia on their you know what. :P hahaha.

I've talked to my hide (from X Japan) plushie before. But he never says anything back :/

Guest Neuro

AFDGHJKL;LKJHGHJHGFD XJAPAN PLUSHIE

I WANT ONE OF GACKT AND TMREVOLUTION, AND THEN THE BERRYZ KOUBOU GIRLS D8

er yeah, Italian families are stereotypically angry--but, it is a true stereotype in my experience!! My dad is like the godfather, only with a baseball cap and a 5th degree black belt!!!

Aw man everything talks back to me <_< talking to myself >_> So used to it XD

AFDGHJKL;LKJHGHJHGFD XJAPAN PLUSHIE

I WANT ONE OF GACKT AND TMREVOLUTION, AND THEN THE BERRYZ KOUBOU GIRLS D8

er yeah, Italian families are stereotypically angry--but, it is a true stereotype in my experience!! My dad is like the godfather, only with a baseball cap and a 5th degree black belt!!!

Aw man everything talks back to me <_< talking to myself >_> So used to it XD

xD ID KILL FOR A TM REVOLUTION PLUSHIE. XD I'D BE SINGING HIS OWN SONGS TO HIM BWAHAHAHA.

'cuz I'm such a nerdddd.

But yeah, mine too. Oh wow, but not like that. xD

Guest DeniseNM

Misaki I know that right now things are tough for you and there is alot of stress and pressure and I can sympathize (I can vaguely remember what it was like all those many years ago). You are at the age where it is normally the most stressful and pressure ridden and then you add the stress and pressure of being trans too, it can be very overwhelming. I agree with Sally that you are putting pressure on yourself to live up to other people's ideas and expectations. What I would suggest is that you decide what your own expectations for you are (without the input of everyone else) and start working toward that. I believe that you can have better grades than C's but you only need to do your best (and don't get burnt out trying to get all A's all the time .. if they happen then they happen). Be who you ARE and learn who you are. Life is tough enough for you right now without all the extra stuff. Please know that we all love you and are here for you no matter what because you are family.

Denise

Guest 1charlotte1

Well, they havnt thrown any dishes in several years, they said they gave up on me! Lol. Now it is mostly emotional throwing of dishes with lines like ( you don't actually care about your future so I won't either) but that has mostly stopped.

Signed charlotte, who would like to make sure u realize I have wonderful parents who are very nice to me and hadn't touched me in ages. They just gave tempers, hug back!