• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello

Guest virginiaJ

Guest virginiaJ

I am 27 years old and came out to my GF about 6 months ago. My desires to wear feminine clothing had been growing rather strong and i was scared that she might catch me. I wish i could have found this site a long time ago when i was searching for the right way to tell her cause it took about 2 months to find the information i have found here over just the last couple of days. After about a week of allowing her to digest this information i got something a had always wanted, a companion to confide in and to support me. Since that time we have gotten me my own makeup and clothing. She wont admit it but she loves doing my make-up. I hope 1 day to be able to go to a club with her but she is afraid that someone mite find out even tho i look nothing like my other self when i dress. My feminine voice is stilll a little weak but ive been working on that. I have found alot of information and suggestions in this site and i look forward to learning more about this part of my life.

Guest Donna Jean

Hello, Virginia! Welcome to the Playground!

Well...How about some hot coco and some double chocolate chip cookies that Sally bakes?

Then you can get all settled in and get comfy....

And I'd just like to say...Isn't it the grandest feeling in the world to be out to someone who supports you? It's the most amazing thing....isn't it?

Well, good for you, Hon....I'm happy for you!

We'll have some of the others come by shortly to say "Hi"....

So, just kick back and enjoy yourself.....OK?

Good....

XXOO

Donna Jean

Hello, Good Mornig, Welcome, Come on in!

So Virginia, it sounds like things are going pretty well for you at the moment - that's great so I'll just say hi and we'll see each other around the forums - if you have a question, ask if you have an answer, please give it, if you just want to chat, do!

We are like a huge family here and I love that feeling, so welcome to the family.

Love ya,

Sally

• Admin

WELCOME, Virginia. I'll echo the sentiments of my sisters here that it is so wonderful that you have the support of your partner as you explore your feminine side. That is something most of us can just wish for. Treasure that woman.

You will find many friends here at Laura's, and tons on great information. We are all family here. Glad to have you with us.

Carolyn Marie

Guest Meredith_Baxter

Welcome Virginia...I'm so glad you're here...we all help each other...the support is second to none, not to mention the expertise, education (formal or not) and experience...we find strength in numbers here...please let me know if I can help in any way...

Love,

Meredith

Guest Elizabeth K

Virginia

LOVE that name - I have a great great grandmother named Alabama Virginia Moore - guess which side her daddy fought on in the War of Northern Aggression?

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

Good people have come to say hello. We have a huge group of people here that love to express their feminine side - you will fit right in. So look around - eat those cookies, and ask a few questions, make a few comments! Post Post Post

Glad to meet you!

Lizzy

Guest 1charlotte1

hello! Hug!! Welcome Virginia! This is the best site ever and I bet u'll love it! I came out to my girlfriend months after we were dating, so I can relate! I would love to hear how she is holding up/reacting to the current situation!

Hugz, Charlotte