• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

Good morning all!

Another snowy morning here. We Timber Wolves love the snow!

It's so hard to believe next week is Thanksgiving already. Wow, time goes fast!

Lots of love and a good morning hug,

Timber Wolf?

• Replies 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

Brrr. its raining here on the northeastern coast and will turn very cold soon.  Snow on the way also.

Love to you all! 
Jani

• Forum Moderator

20 degrees on the thermometer right now. with a high of 37 yeah. Have I said I hate the cold. Final day off. just going to laze around the house again today. Although I have to get out to wally world sometime today. 

Hugs to all,

Kymmie

Another quite smoky day in Northern California. We're far enough from the fire to not be in harm's way, but the sheer volume of smoke this far away makes one appreciate the magnitude of the blaze. Surgical masks are de rigeur for the local resident who craves clean lungs. 

So sad to think of the loss of life, family homes and memories.

• Forum Moderator

Hi,  Glad you are safe where you are.  Seems like this has been a pretty tough year for wild fires in California.  Stay safe.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning all!

Sure glad we don't have fires burning around me. One got close to my home in Baldwin a few years ago. 

Lot's of sunshine here today and warmer temps.

Lots of love and a good morning hug,

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator
On 11/13/2018 at 9:29 AM, SugarMagnolia said:

Another quite smoky day in Northern California.

Yes it is Julie, it’s so bad down here that you can see it inside our warehouse!   I was getting my nails done after work and they had the news on the television, I can’t believe the lost of life and all of those homes, it’s so sad. 

On a more coffee related note, Instacart wasn’t able to deliver on time last night so I did not have toast today, however I did figure out where to put my avocados even if I didn’t slice them correctly and make them pretty.

68204604-31F2-4C8B-ACF6-CD7C854AA638.jpeg

0E5B5C6B-71AF-4ED3-A68E-15A6E58C946E.jpeg

It's like a Roman mosaic if they'd only had avocados and omelettes instead of plaster and tiles ?

• Forum Moderator

Beautiful Nails, Jackie. One of these centuries I will get mine done. pamper myself, mani, pedi. the works. However mine are doing good on their own. I just hope I can keep them instead of breaking them. Have only broken one, recently, Knock on wood.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone. Coffee and breakfast made. It's typically November here today with a damp fog. An my dream last night was a warm seaside day ? :D

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

It snowed last night and since there were heavy winds before and during, the ground is littered with a leafy, snowy soup! 

• Forum Moderator

Good morning all!

I'm sitting here listening  to a most beautiful song that was playing as I first read my younger sister's reply to my coming out email a few years ago. She's been so supportive of me!

Lots of love and  a good morning hug,

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator

Up early (for me) today.  I had an 8am appointment with my doctor.  After he was done with me he sent me to their lab for blood work.  Now my veins roll and I learned to ask them to use a butterfly to draw blood.  I told this person the same thing.  No, she didn't need to use a butterfly, she found a large vein and it was deep so she used the standard vacutainer needle.  Sure enough the vein rolled (which she admitted) so with the needle buried in my are she starts digging around until she finally pierced it.  Besides the uncomfortable pain of her digging, I now have a bruise and I don't bruise easily.

made my cup of black coffee (dark roast) but had only drunk part of it before the Dr.  finished it when I was done as it was in a YETI travel cup.  yes they are expensive but they work, lit was still hot over 90 minutes later.  

Hugs to all and have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Ouch, sorry about that Willow.  The next time you'll be more persistent I'm sure! 

I saw my endo today and all is well.   Next check up in 2019.

Jani

• Forum Moderator

Willow, I feel ya about the needles. I went to the Base ER when I was in the service. I was dehydrated so they when to do an IV. Three times it took. The second he hit a nerve not a vain.

Jani, And all who are traveling this week. Be safe we all need you to come back.

Kymmie 

• Forum Moderator

I am not sure of all this talk of needles this time in the morning ? . It does remind me though, that I have to take my mother for her annual checkup and flu jab this time tomorrow. I think sticking to coffee sounds better :D

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

Kymmie,

I would much rather go to an AFB clinic than a Post Medical Call.  The AF treated us much better than the Army docs.  Guess they didn't like fly boys.  Last time I went to sick call was at Fort Belvoir, VA.  Why there and not Bolling AFB?  Because that's where we were assigned to go for some stupid reason.  Our duty site was a single building on Telegraph Rd in Alexandria VA.  Since we had no base or housing, we were all on our own.  Anyway, I had a ganglion cyst that hurt.  I went to sick call to see about it.  The Army Doc says, why are you here, I told him.  He says what it was and offers "You can have it cut out, but I wouldn't have anybody cutting on my wrist!'  I say but it hurts when I bend my wrist.  As he's walking away, "then don't bend your wrist".  

Hope you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.  

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Good Morning and happy Thanksgiving, it's pouring rain out there, gonna light a fire in the wood stove, dark roast tastes great right now.

See ya

C -

• Forum Moderator

It's cold but sunny here on the east coast.  I'm sitting down to oatmeal with blueberries from the farm, coffee and a glass of juice.  I've been sick the last few days with either an ear infection or a flu.  Fortunately i'm still able to do the chores and keep the wood stove filled and burning.  

Have a Happy and Grateful Thanksgiving!

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!?

I  had my Thanksgiving breakfast with family at McDonalds. Can't do dinner because I have to  work tonight. Hope you all have a great supper tonight!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator

Coffee and cinnamon roll this turkey day am. Then relaxing till eating time. then the  turkey coma. LOL. Actually got I the Tday sprit I painted my pinky nails, one orange and other brown.

Kymmie  

• Forum Moderator

Hello all

Well, black Friday is nearly over at least on the east coast.  I never go anywhere near a store on black Friday.  I bought a new to me car this week.  I hope I didn't just buy a whole bunch of trouble.  I've never kept a car to be as old or have as many miles as this one has, but I can't afford more these days.  

Had my usual cup of black dark roast this morning.  Left over turkey for lunch and pizza for supper.  It's supposed to rain tonight and most of tomorrow so I'll likely stay home tomorrow too.

Kymmie, I'm not exactly fighting my pink monster but I'm not exactly embracing her either.  I'm trying to get to an endocrinologist to see what they have to say about medical transitioning.  And I missed my Pillsbury Orange Cinnamon roll this year.  That's our goto holiday breakfast but we didn't get any this year.

Stay sane and away from the malls until things are a little quieter.

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Good morning all!

I have just finished my mid morning pot of coffee, and about to get on.

I too avoid the shops during Black Friday. There are now lots of TV ads too and what with Brexit as well the off and mute buttons are getting much use. Don't people realise that both subjects are having a very negative effect on large numbers of people.

Well morning moan over, now for a bit of pampering before I go out. Enjoy your day!

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

Good morning all!❄

First big snowstorm expected tonight!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator

Well Timber we had your storm last night. Howling wind, blowing snow. bitter cold. yuck.  We've had our snow for the season it can warm up now.  

Anybody tired of left overs yet? Have a great day all

Hugs,

Kymmie