• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

Nothing important to talk about, Thankfully. Had a fantastic session with my Therapist, on Monday. I think I would be devastated if she left. She is only an intern.

I need to figure out what is causing my exhaustion. I was that way again this morning. I even called and and said I will be about an hour late. Stress? maybe, but I have stressed for a long long (long) time. but it never caused exhaustion.

After having it for 20 years I finally picked up a new welding helmet. It has a larger viewing area. Got it Tues but haven't tried it out. Dog class yesterday, Tues the wife worked late.

Work is going OK, getting some complaints from the bosses. Which hurts.

Well back to work shortly.

Hugs,

Kymmie

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3/20/2024 at 10:13 AM, Willow said:

Otherwise, not much to talk about on my end.  I still have 200 pages to read in my textbook plus the entire Old Testament.  Ok I’ve read most if not all of Genesis and Exodus but beyond that it’s here and there.  I should manage a good chunk tomorrow as I go see my Endocrinologist and that’s 4 hours of driving and I have the audiobook Bible I can listen to.  Traffic is pretty light most of the way and I use my cruise control so I won’t get a speeding ticket.

ill have to see how that goes compared to reading a book.  Anybody have experience with audiobooks while driving?  I know my daughter does it all the time.

Willow

That is a heap of reading no matter how you slice it. I drive a lot between SC, WY, and SD. Audiobooks are great as long as the narrator captures your attention. I am not too keen on textbooks read to you.

I have listened to a bunch of stuff in the last year. Colleen Hoover has some really good audio versions. I usually buy the unabridged versions. I have listened to every Jack Reacher novel, as well as the Tom Clancy books. Red Storm Rising is such a compelling story in light of Ukraine being attacked by Russia. The stuff in the Clancy novels holds up all of these years later. As for textbooks, If you have course lectures, those could be pretty good, but someone reading the textbook to me, could put me to sleep.

Be careful on the road!

4 hours ago, Ashley0616 said:

Mind if I live bicurious through you? lol I wished I had that so bad! I'm glad that his dad and you clicked well and the other family members too. As much as I would love that I do tend to push people away because of abandonment issues. Most people run away anyway once they find I'm trans. I live bicurious though music and tv and even gaming. What can I say I'm a hopeless romantic. 

His mom,brother and sister accepted me in right away.

1 hour ago, Adrianna Danielle said:

His mom,brother and sister accepted me in right away.

Wow! I'm thrilled for you!

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone,

My daughter, son-in-law and their two sons (8) & (12) are coming in for the weekend. The weather forecast is not good for outside activities, so we have a game night planned. Our son, daughter-in-law and maybe their grown children will also be with us. My wife and I have so much to do before the madness starts. Nothing will happen until I have some coffee. 

Go out and have a wonderful weekend,

Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

IMG_0658.jpeg

Good morning, everyone! I'm on my third cup of coffee. Getting used to life with just one dog - he let me sleep until almost 5AM today. She's basking in all the attention...which will be short-lived because we will be bringing a new puppy home in May. A female Yellow Lab.

My wife and I went on a date day yesterday - shopping at an outlet mall and then lunch at a brewery nearby. It was so much fun. I confidently shopped my sizes in the women's stores - found a pair of jeans and a white pullover top for $25 total at the Talbot's Outlet. Then my wife helped me find androgynous clothing for those "other" times - a pink button down, a blue with white polka dot button down like one she has, a brightly colored/patterned shirt that I would have never worn before, and several pair of slim cut jeans to highlight my (girly) figure. 🙂 It was so much fun.

I've got some smal projects to do and errands to run today. Looking forward to the weather beginning to warm again.

Enjoy your weekend!!

• Forum Moderator

43250.jpg

• Forum Moderator

Good morning 

lets see the drive both ways was rather uneventful.  @KatieSC I did get two books of the Bible “read”. So as not to risk offending anyone I won’t discuss anything about what I read and how it fits with my overall view.

The visit with my doctor went quite well. He did put in an order for blood work to check my E level.  And he wants to be sure I get a mammogram later this year.  He asked about my mental state, dysphoria and we talked about a few things including my continuing desire for larger, but not huge breasts, just noticeable.  For the first time ever he gave me the names of two SC plastic surgeons who have helped TG Women in the past and accept insurance payments.  Wow!  Now for the hard part having the discussion with my wife.  We had a part of the conversation sometime ago, she actually brought up the topic of was she preventing me from being who I needed to be.  But I also know from that conversation she is still against my getting breast implants.  I can’t even try right now I have some other priorities but at least it is a start.

i’ll be ready for a refill shortly, hard to drink and type.

Ahh, so good

Willow

I have felt very lethargic all week. Fighting a cold, too. I'm healthy enough that don't really have much in the way of cold something, no sore throat or cough. But not healthy enough to keep from getting it completely. So for several days I have been waking up feeling like I've been kicked around all night.  😴  Part of me misses the old days before I had stepkids and responsibilities. I could just hibernate whenever I wanted to....

Good morning Willow,

It sounds like your endocrinologist is pretty supportive. I have run into some great folks who were accepting in the medical community, and I have run into my share of folks working in healthcare that are clearly anti-LGBTQ and in particular, anti-trans. I hope things go your way in the implants. I think one of the things that is lost in our quest to be our truest selves is that many of us had to subvert our desires for a long time. Now, once we have the means to make the changes, we do so. Is there risk? There is a risk just being born. We breathe oxygen that is an oxidant, and who knows what else. We have the risk of cancer from estrogen. There are a lot of things that can kill us. I understood that risk the moment I made my first announcement, and took my first dose of estrogen. I believe it is a personal decision. A cisgender woman fails to realize that we did not get a choice when we were born, or going through puberty. I have seen many young teen girls agonizing over whether they will develop breasts. Cisgender women often fail to realize we wanted the same thing, but it was not going to happen...at least not until we get medication and surgery. They fail to realize that we have a female soul that wants the same things they take for granted.

I wish you well in your journey, and if breasts are part of that dimension, do it. The end result is the same for everybody. It is how we live the journey. Hang in there!

• Forum Moderator

@KymmieL what I like about the half full or half empty debate, is the cup is refillable. We can always brew another pot.

Hugs,

Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

1 hour ago, awkward-yet-sweet said:

I have felt very lethargic all week. Fighting a cold, too. I'm healthy enough that don't really have much in the way of cold something, no sore throat or cough. But not healthy enough to keep from getting it completely. So for several days I have been waking up feeling like I've been kicked around all night.  😴  Part of me misses the old days before I had stepkids and responsibilities. I could just hibernate whenever I wanted to....

Things will get better. I give my three year old a tablet and or Xbox Series X and I can take a good nap which I have needed the past two weeks. 

2 hours ago, Willow said:

The visit with my doctor went quite well. He did put in an order for blood work to check my E level.  And he wants to be sure I get a mammogram later this year.  He asked about my mental state, dysphoria and we talked about a few things including my continuing desire for larger, but not huge breasts, just noticeable.  For the first time ever he gave me the names of two SC plastic surgeons who have helped TG Women in the past and accept insurance payments.  Wow!  Now for the hard part having the discussion with my wife.  We had a part of the conversation sometime ago, she actually brought up the topic of was she preventing me from being who I needed to be.  But I also know from that conversation she is still against my getting breast implants.  I can’t even try right now I have some other priorities but at least it is a start.

Ahh, so good

Willow

I'm glad that your endocrinologist is doing well with you. Sorry that your wife isn't being supportive of that. That would be awesome if insurance would cover the whole amount. I'm hoping with my supplements that I won't need surgery but if I do it should be able to get to my size on one shot since I am DD.

Things went a little better today. My son and I were able to put him on the bus today. I then gave my other son Xbox Series X controller and passed out for a little while. I'm already taking the strongest coffee and isn't giving me the energy I need. I know for sure I won't take any illegal drugs. I just wished there was something that give me the pickup that I used to be able to receive from coffee. 

• Forum Moderator
5 hours ago, Willow said:

Now for the hard part having the discussion with my wife.

That is one subject I have not brought up to the wife. Other than her offering some of hers. She is well endowed. Depends on what I wear on top how noticeable the girls are. I'm maybe an A cup.

5 hours ago, Willow said:

Ahh, so good

Willow

That is what a straw is for? LOL.  No, wasn't your coffee intravenous? That would really cure that problem.

Well, this morning one of the bosses, flat out accused me of lying. He said that I didn't talk to the customer about an estimate. When I knew I did. He believes the customer, saying I never told him. 

I was so tempted to just get up and leave. Not trusting me, that hurt. I am also tempted to not go back this afternoon. and enjoy it with my wife. It is her birthday, She finally caught up with me.

going to relax and figure something out.

TTFN,

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Good evening

i have plenty of time to find the right time to discuss boobs with my wife she already knows p, although she may have conveniently forgotten, that boobs or lack there of, is the biggest factor of my dysphoria.  I don’t want anything too big, just an average C cup.  Like you, @KymmieL I am about an A maybe a smallish B.  There are times when my 40 B seems fairly full and other times when it seems empty (full of air). And I always pull everything in.  Anyway, schedule wise I don’t have a clue what the doctors backlogs are, however, I can’t take any time off from now until next fall.  First I have to get my wife back in shape then no one is allowed time off from mid May through mid September.  That is our busy time and when we get a $3.00 per hour increase.  Since I’ll be scheduled for 40 hours per week plus or minus a couple.  I’m actually supposed to be working 40 hours a week even now.  Gee, I thought I was part-time.  Who knew?

Willow

Made the last payment of my place today paying off the loan.Took me 5 years to pay it off.

36 minutes ago, Adrianna Danielle said:

Made the last payment of my place today paying off the loan.Took me 5 years to pay it off.

Congratulations!!!  Being done with payments has got to be a good feeling.  Lots of people never make it that far.  Now the money you were using on payments can be put towards some other form of progress. 😃

2 minutes ago, awkward-yet-sweet said:

Congratulations!!!  Being done with payments has got to be a good feeling.  Lots of people never make it that far.  Now the money you were using on payments can be put towards some other form of progress. 😃

I learned not to waste money,made a budget on spending.I pay my bills on time and my credit rating is great

Good morning, everyone! I've walked and fed our dog, read the paper, caught up on international news, ordered a new bra and have had two cups of coffee...and it's only 6:30 AM. I love the early morning hours!!!

Enjoy this wonderful day we've been given.

@April Marie you're obviously an early morning person!

I love that time of day, not that I experience it much now. Since I retired, I've become a bit of a night owl and I'm rarely out of bed by 7am now. But it is a beautiful time of day. Birdsong, crisp air, dew, a brand-new day full of hope and promise. Serenity. Clarity. Peace. There's nothing like it. 

14 minutes ago, Mirrabooka said:

@April Marie you're obviously an early morning person!

I love that time of day, not that I experience it much now. Since I retired, I've become a bit of a night owl and I'm rarely out of bed by 7am now. But it is a beautiful time of day. Birdsong, crisp air, dew, a brand-new day full of hope and promise. Serenity. Clarity. Peace. There's nothing like it. 

Even in retirement I can’t sleep past 5 and most days I’m up by 4. I love to hear the world come to life in the summer or just enjoy the quiet of the morning with a cup of coffee.

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, April Marie said:

I love to hear the world come to life in the summer or just enjoy the quiet of the morning with a cup of coffee.

I think that's a wonderful thought, and something to look forward to.

Hugs

C

• Forum Moderator

Good morning

today’s plan is going to the grocery store and doing our taxes.  Or I could find yet another excuse not to do our taxes.  Hmmm (imoji implied since our editor doesn’t accept them)

rained last night! Actually we had thunder storms.  More rain expected today.  But nothing like people further north are getting.

I’m making better progress through my text book and the Bible reading.  It’s less confusing unless you want to memorize all the Priests, Prophets and Kings. That could take me a year.  I am getting closer to the time the Assyrians took over the northern tribe of Israel, only to have the Babylonians overtake them.  

When you get closer to the recorded history and stories about that area it’s one war after another.  It’s no wonder they are still at it.  They are still arguing over whose land it is.

on my second cup plus some waffles.  For dinner last night I made a pot roast.  It was pretty good and we have enough for tonight too!

stay safe in this crazy weather.

Willow

10 hours ago, Adrianna Danielle said:

Made the last payment of my place today paying off the loan.

Congrats.  That is a wonderful feeling.