• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

52 minutes ago, MirandaB said:

Good morning,

Today I went and did a little shopping at one of those places where they write your name outside the changing room, so gave them the name I seemed to have settled on, it was nice. Though when paying there was the old name on the card. 

The Torrid store here knows me by 'Birdie', and my Torrid account also has 'Birdie' online. Of course my Torrid credit card uses my legal name, and so does my ID. 

When new employees ring me up it can get a bit confusing. I had one ask me for ID and she had the weirdest look! We are now friends now, but that first transaction! 🙄

• Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

Good morning

im eating breakfast and enjoying my morning coffee. Sweetie is by my feet, she slept with me most of the night.  She did get up for a while but came back later.

i’m going to the women’s council meeting at church this morning before going to the hospital.  It is so wonderful to be at such an all inclusive church.  

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.  It’s sunny but a bit cooler here today.   Then again it is March so it can’t make up its mind yet if it is spring or still winter.  At least, South Carolina was the only state that didn’t get any snow this year.  I’m not understanding how we missed it but Florida got some but I’m not going to argue.  And for all you skeptics, Hawaii doesn’t get snow every year but it does get snow at the peak of one volcano.

Willow

4 hours ago, awkward-yet-sweet said:

I may soon be doing without my husband some nights.  He's got some work to do in another county

Maybe you could travel with him?

43 minutes ago, Willow said:

Then again it is March so it can’t make up its mind yet if it is spring or still winter.

My ex and I spent the month of March on Topsail Is. one year.  We got a very good deal on a place to stay.  I enjoyed it, but yeah, the weather could go either way.  It was nice having the place to ourselves.

• Forum Moderator

@Ivy I have a good friend who winters at topsail beach but has to find somewhere else to live in the summer dur to the expense.  She is divorced from her wife and the share custody of a four year old.  She gave up their house in the divorce, which is in Topsail but not on the beach so their little girl would have a home.  But the child wants mama, not mommy.  (My friend is mama). They have problems when she has to go back to mommy.  

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone,

I hope you have a wonderful day. For me it's kind of a 1970s day.

Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

1973 Coffee.jpg

Did get invited to my new friend Selena's place for supper.I went and met her 2 sons as well.Found they have adjusted great to the changes knowing Selena is 100% happy becoming her trueself.I told them I am the same way 

26 minutes ago, Adrianna Danielle said:

Did get invited to my new friend Selena's place for supper.I went and met her 2 sons as well.Found they have adjusted great to the changes knowing Selena is 100% happy becoming her trueself.I told them I am the same way 

That's awesome! I wouldn't know how to act if I was invited for dinner. Are you going to go?

1 hour ago, Mmindy said:

Good morning everyone,

I hope you have a wonderful day. For me it's kind of a 1970s day.

Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

1973 Coffee.jpg

That one is awesome! It's about what they are used for now. I'm looking forward to becoming a regular once my kids are grown up and give myself something to do. 

11 minutes ago, Ashley0616 said:

That's awesome! I wouldn't know how to act if I was invited for dinner. Are you going to go?

It was last night and Left this out,I told her sons my story too

Today was extremely exhausting and I didn't do anything. I might try to walk. I think I have been more sleepy when I was increased with estrogen. I'm hoping the tired feeling goes away soon.

2 minutes ago, Adrianna Danielle said:

It was last night and Left this out,I told her sons my story too

What did they say?

1 hour ago, Ashley0616 said:

What did they say?

Said it sounded like hers too.

5 hours ago, Birdie said:

Maybe you could travel with him?

I wish.  But I have responsibilities at home....and I don't think he would want me around since I wouldn't be much help in what he needs to do.  He wouldn't ever say that, of course.

47 minutes ago, awkward-yet-sweet said:

I wish.  But I have responsibilities at home....and I don't think he would want me around since I wouldn't be much help in what he needs to do.  He wouldn't ever say that, of course.

I'm sorry :( I know exactly how it feels. I keep dreaming about being able to sleep with someone again in a serious relationship. It changes every night from guy to girl. I'm not picky. A guy would be nice because then I would for sure get to be the princess. It would be difficult it was a female on who gets to be the spoiled one. The good thing is you have your girlfriend though. 

As things warm up other participants at the centre have started wearing tank tops, seems funny that they are allowed but I'm not. 🤔

1 minute ago, Birdie said:

As things warm up other participants at the centre have started wearing tank tops, seems funny that they are allowed but I'm not. 🤔

Wow! It just keeps getting worse for you Birdie! I'm sorry! :(

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Birdie said:

seems funny that they are allowed but I'm not. 🤔

Birdie, I don't know how this isn't some kind of discrimination. Even if they are standing on their believe that you don't have breast, and that it's some kind of exaggerated gynecomastia. Then you add in your being intersex, has even more opportunity for considering this as discrimination. Your choice of clothing shouldn't be dictated by them. What happens if you wear men's tank tops?

I'm sorry, they're picking on you, and in my opinion body shaming.

Hugs,

Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

24 minutes ago, Mmindy said:

What happens if you wear men's tank tops?

I think it's more because my bra band shows through my arm holes. 

My NEED to wear a bra is embarrassing for them. 

• Forum Moderator
1 minute ago, Birdie said:

My NEED to wear a bra is embarrassing for them. 

Embarrassing them should be the least of their worries. Them body shaming you is discrimination in most cases, so they're lucky it's not costing them money.

I wish I could do more... But I'm on your side and think you're braving your way through better than most people.

Hugs,

Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

I met my boyfriend's good friends tonight.They like me and accepted me in.Plus my boyfriend and I had a talk that went good.My good friend Selena and I made out in her room having sex with the door closed last night too.Selena  and I went into her room closing the door and did tell me she is attracted to me.Told him I am attracted to pre op trans women too and he is cool about it.

7 hours ago, Ashley0616 said:

I'm sorry :( I know exactly how it feels. I keep dreaming about being able to sleep with someone again in a serious relationship. It changes every night from guy to girl. I'm not picky. A guy would be nice because then I would for sure get to be the princess. It would be difficult it was a female on who gets to be the spoiled one. The good thing is you have your girlfriend though. 

It sucks to be entirely alone....I did that for many years.  And you don't necessarily have to be in a hetero relationship to be the spoiled one.  I was the spoiled one when I was in my girl form.... and in my boy form, I 'm the spoiled one with my husband. 😄  Of course, I'm also physically small, so I think that has something to do with it. 

Yeah, I've got my GF at night.  And my other female partners, so there's still 5 of us in my nest....6 of us when my sister chooses to curl up with us.  But when my husband is gone, I notice it, and I know the rest of us do also.  And he's usually on a similar sleep cycle as I am, so when I wake up in the middle of the night I have somebody to talk to and get me back to sleep.  Dreading not having that, even if it is just for a night or two at a time. 

1 hour ago, Adrianna Danielle said:

I met my boyfriend's good friends tonight.They like me and accepted me in.Plus my boyfriend and I had a talk that went good.My good friend Selena and I made out in her room having sex with the door closed last night too.Selena  and I went into her room closing the door and did tell me she is attracted to me.Told him I am attracted to pre op trans women too and he is cool about it.

So, you've got a good female friend and a boyfriend too?  If so, it sounds like you're on your way to have a multi-partner nest of your own 🙂  Hopefully all goes well for you!

8 minutes ago, awkward-yet-sweet said:

So, you've got a good female friend and a boyfriend too?  If so, it sounds like you're on your way to have a multi-partner nest of your own 🙂  Hopefully all goes well for you!

8 minutes ago, awkward-yet-sweet said:

Selena is trans too,we plan on going on a date Thursday night

@awkward-yet-sweet, @Adrianna Danielle, both of your situations are enviable.

OK, can we talk about coffee? Just to show how slow we are in this house, we only just bought a pod machine! At the very time that most people are ditching them for those manual gizmo monstrosities with frothers, we have only just graduated from a teaspoon of instant! How backwards are we!!! 🤣