• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

I have not even thought about money to be honest. I am just glad that you are so brave to go out and do this.  Ps: I hope I dont lose my interest in gaming but if I lose it I will find new hobbies too I am sure of it.

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Alessia said:

I have not even thought about money to be honest. I am just glad that you are so brave to go out and do this.  Ps: I hope I dont lose my interest in gaming but if I lose it I will find new hobbies too I am sure of it.

Yes you will. I was hoping I wasn't but I find myself dress shopping and into shoes more. It's not cheap but becoming happier is priceless. I have already spent over 1000. Bra's are tricky because it's different for everyone. It's fun to dress up. I have almost gotten rid of all my male clothes. I have been shopping at www.temu.com and www.shein.com and thrift stores. The only name brand thing I got myself is a Coach purse and wallet and even then I got on Facebook Marketplace.

HRT is different for everyone so it might be even better for you in the beginning. I have also noticed that I have hot and cold flashes and I'm hardly mad. I don't think I have been upset once since it kicked in. I know there will be even more stuff to happen. I'm looking forward to have boobs grow a little more. HRT won't give you DD's if you have As. Most women have gotten breast augmentation (BA).

It's a fun ride and I'm always looking forward to what tomorrow brings. I used to dread everyday because it felt the same. I'm completly different and I hope you get the care you need to get on it too if needed.

I agree with you if we are more happy then who cares but finding clothes for me would propably difficult since I am very tall. I am not very masculine sure I am broader than a born woman but I have slim arms and legs and if I shave my beard I look like in the 20s still.

About the breast I think I would prefer smaller ones anyway but one step at a time anyway. I am a bit excited but also anxious about all this stuff. I am about to buy some hair and make up soon and want to see if I dont look like a total clown. I was in the theatre as a kid till young adult but never had used make up myself so fingers crossed. But I do this all only private for now just for me.

About the HRT is this not proplematic for the liver that is at least one of my concern and I heard you can shrink 1 or 2 inches too I mean the latter would be awesome for me of course.

How tall are you if you don't mind me asking? It's best to first start somewhere you feel comfortable and safe. I dressed at home a lot before going out. It can be very daunting to go out in public dressed as a woman. I would also act how the women act in the area you are in. For an example if you don't have prissy girls and you act like one then you are going to attract a lot of attention. Which is something you definitely don't want. Blending in is key. 

Ok for the liver issue is usually because of the pill form. There are other ways of taking estrogen. I take it through a small patch and it gets replaced every 72 hours. There is also the shot that you can get it and I don't know the frequency on that so I don't want to lie. The pill form of estrogen is not good. 

I haven't heard about shrinking in height but I would easily give up 4" or more. I'm 6' tall and 220 used to be 275 but have done a lot. I would also love it if my feet shrunk at least two sizes. I'm a size 13 in US Women's and that's very hard to find cute shoes.

I dont mind you asking, I am 1,93 metres and like 105 kg yeah this is huge and this also makes me even more nervous and it just dont help me yes. But all in all I am for my height not really very masculine and I could lose some weight of course but I am more on the average side, I have a little belly not too much and I have relatively small feet and hands for my height. Like I said my arms are not broad they are more thin and my legs too. Even my ears are not big. I really like my lips they are not thin. And I love my eyes. The only 2 things that would concern me are my height and maybe my nose but all in all I am not that masculine just tall. My voice is not very masculine either and I dont even see my adamsapple so all in all If I was shorter that would make me feel really good.

I am not sure what you mean with prissy girls I googled it but it made not much sense for me maybe it means something other in the english context. About blending in yes my height would definitely be the only concern I am sure. But I can nothing do about it.

I once met a friend of my sister who is like 1,79 if I remember correctly and her friend was nearly as tall as I am and she looked gorgious and really feminine. So maybe this is not even the biggest problem, but still if I would lose 2 inches I would be already happy but well it is like it is.

3 minutes ago, Alessia said:

I dont mind you asking, I am 1,93 metres and like 105 kg yeah this is huge and this also makes me even more nervous and it just dont help me yes. But all in all I am for my height not really very masculine and I could lose some weight of course but I am more on the average side, I have a little belly not too much and I have relatively small feet and hands for my height. Like I said my arms are not broad they are more thin and my legs too. Even my ears are not big. I really like my lips they are not thin. And I love my eyes. The only 2 things that would concern me are my height and maybe my nose but all in all I am not that masculine just tall. My voice is not very masculine either and I dont even see my adamsapple so all in all If I was shorter that would make me feel really good.

I am not sure what you mean with prissy girls I googled it but it made not much sense for me maybe it means something other in the english context. About blending in yes my height would definitely be the only concern I am sure. But I can nothing do about it.

I once met a friend of my sister who is like 1,79 if I remember correctly and her friend was nearly as tall as I am and she looked gorgious and really feminine. So maybe this is not even the biggest problem, but still if I would lose 2 inches I would be already happy but well it is like it is.

Prissy is very lady like. Manners and dresses to impress. Maybe when you feel like you are ready she can be there with you and can hang out a while and let the public know that there are tall women too. You aren't that much taller than me about .1016 meter taller so I understand. Well if you ever need anything don't hesitate to post I'm looking forward to seeing them. 

Oh I understand now what prissy means. No in my city the women aren´t very lady like, they are more down to earth overall.

They are not heavily dressed up either I mean some of them sure but most of them and all of my female friends are not prissy at all. They are feminine of course but more grounded.

And yes If I am in the stage finally where  I dream I could be I will definitely ask my sister for her friends number if all works out for me of course.

1 minute ago, Alessia said:

Oh I understand now what prissy means. No in my city the women aren´t very lady like, they are more down to earth overall.

They are not heavily dressed up either I mean some of them sure but most of them and all of my female friends are not prissy at all. They are feminine of course but more grounded.

And yes If I am in the stage finally where  I dream I could be I will definitely ask my sister for her friends number if all works out for me of course.

Just be safe and be careful. I don't know how your area is with us but be careful. Have fun.

I will be careful no worries and thank you again. My area is very mixed because we have a lot of people from everywhere. But since I live in germany I believe my area is less dangerous than what I heard of the USA. I dont mean any offense really. I know a lot of transphobic and gay lesbian phobic people over the internet all germans from my city so the haters are there I know that, but there is also a lot going on in the city meant to be a place where the Trans-community can prosper. So it is very mixed bag.

I never have been there on a Transmeeting but I guess I am excited to do so. If they are all so understanding and kind like you are on this site I will have no fear meeting them then.

It is absolutely better to be Trans in my city than it would be in a smaller village but most germans are not so hateful anymore even if there is a loud minority spreading hate against just everything. I am more anxious at the moment about my family and my friends but I will see where my journey leads. I need to find the courage to tell my gay friend in the future but this will have to wait till I have seen a therapist and so on.

You be safe and be careful too☺️

1 hour ago, Alessia said:

I will be careful no worries and thank you again. My area is very mixed because we have a lot of people from everywhere. But since I live in germany I believe my area is less dangerous than what I heard of the USA. I dont mean any offense really. I know a lot of transphobic and gay lesbian phobic people over the internet all germans from my city so the haters are there I know that, but there is also a lot going on in the city meant to be a place where the Trans-community can prosper. So it is very mixed bag.

I never have been there on a Transmeeting but I guess I am excited to do so. If they are all so understanding and kind like you are on this site I will have no fear meeting them then.

It is absolutely better to be Trans in my city than it would be in a smaller village but most germans are not so hateful anymore even if there is a loud minority spreading hate against just everything. I am more anxious at the moment about my family and my friends but I will see where my journey leads. I need to find the courage to tell my gay friend in the future but this will have to wait till I have seen a therapist and so on.

You be safe and be careful too☺️

Sorry I had to drop the kids off at my exs. I do hope that you have better luck with family than I do. Although things have gotten better. I have support of three sisters. My Mom was against at first she still thinks I'm living in sin but she told me that she loved me. My Dad hasn't said anything to me. I have tried calling and he'll answer and then hang up before I can even get a word in. I never really had a good relationship with him. He never did anything with me. There was this time I had diarrhea and the teacher at school wouldn't let me go so it came out. My Dad came and picked me up and when I got home I was spanked with a leather belt hard. It left welts. I tried pleasing him again by playing American football and even then got yelled at. He didn't show up when I became corps commander and didn't even show up when I graduated high school. I forgive him but I'll never forget what he has put me through and that's just some of it. I was literally a red headed step child to him even though I'm flesh and blood. It's why I'm changing almost my whole name. My middle name honors my Dad but it will be changed to Ashley Jackson Elliott. I have a court date set for June 22 at 9AM and I plan on being there as soon as they open the doors.

It is no problem the kids are more important, I am glad you have the support of your sisters wow 3 of them so you are 4 siblings like we are? You must have wonderful sisters I am not religious in a christian way but this is a blessing for sure.

So your mom loves you but thinks it is a sin, I believe love is stronger than any religious beliefs.

It is really horrible what your father did to you and is not even comparable to my father. My dad had a lot of good sides too but I think he had his problems and did not get help soon enough.

I am not sure if my father had his own deep buried desires if that is the reason he killed himself since he loved to dress up and watched some dragshows and a lot of musicals too. I will never have the chance to ask him. But enough talking about my dad he is long dead and I am ok with it now. Well some person in my life once said you can choose what father you have and so did I. I had a friend and his father actually was a father figure for me. He died too but I will always remember him as a father figure and as a friend too.

It just feels so good to talk with you a person with at least a similar situation or experience.

Oh nice you have a court date already and I think the names fit very well together. Ashley was actually one of the first  names I have used but it just did not fit me so well, but I think it suits you.

I guess I will call tomorrow the transcare since I have not gotten any reply yet and I really need professional help.

I might tell you about it if I had my first meeting there if you want.

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Ashley0616 said:

My Mom was against at first she still thinks I'm living in sin but she told me that she loved me.

Isn't every human living in sin? Isn't that why we have to ask for forgiveness everyday? I'm so glad that she still loves you, and sorry that your dad hasn't ever really been there for you.

Hugs,

Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

8 minutes ago, Mmindy said:

Isn't every human living in sin? Isn't that why we have to ask for forgiveness everyday? I'm so glad that she still loves you, and sorry that your dad hasn't ever really been there for you.

Hugs,

Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Thank you!

35 minutes ago, Alessia said:

It is no problem the kids are more important, I am glad you have the support of your sisters wow 3 of them so you are 4 siblings like we are? You must have wonderful sisters I am not religious in a christian way but this is a blessing for sure.

So your mom loves you but thinks it is a sin, I believe love is stronger than any religious beliefs.

It is really horrible what your father did to you and is not even comparable to my father. My dad had a lot of good sides too but I think he had his problems and did not get help soon enough.

I am not sure if my father had his own deep buried desires if that is the reason he killed himself since he loved to dress up and watched some dragshows and a lot of musicals too. I will never have the chance to ask him. But enough talking about my dad he is long dead and I am ok with it now. Well some person in my life once said you can choose what father you have and so did I. I had a friend and his father actually was a father figure for me. He died too but I will always remember him as a father figure and as a friend too.

It just feels so good to talk with you a person with at least a similar situation or experience.

Oh nice you have a court date already and I think the names fit very well together. Ashley was actually one of the first  names I have used but it just did not fit me so well, but I think it suits you.

I guess I will call tomorrow the transcare since I have not gotten any reply yet and I really need professional help.

I might tell you about it if I had my first meeting there if you want.

Thank you I'm glad that you had a father figure. My sister's boyfriend was more of a father than he was. Thank you I wanted something that would fit and flow. Plus people can call me AJ for short. I hope you don't mind I know your not religious but I'll pray for you! Yes I would love to hear about your meeting.

Huh I take what I can get I am not against religion I am more so like I wish I could believe in a god or in my case gods.

I have read a lot of good things about Jesus so I think I just dont like fundamentalists, but Jesus and many believers are amazing.

Good morning, everyone. Woke up to continued dangerous air quality warnings due to the fires in Canada. Another day to stay inside - walked the dogs quickly and then headed back inside. Ugh.

Has anyone had any contact with @Marcie Jensen? She was always so active and helpful but she’s been absent for quite awhile. Hopefully, she’s just tied up working her PhD dissertation.

Be safe and look for the goodness in this day we’ve been given.

Here is already evening and I wish you a good day, it is very hot out there and I feel good today I hope you all do too.

I am looking forward to talk more to the wonderful people here you are amazing.

Good morning everyone. I did my walk, cut the grass and took a shower. Very eventful morning I still have yet to have my coffee so while I'm typing this I better before I get a migraine without caffeine. Well I guess this it for now y'all.

Another thing I have noticed have we ever taken pictures of our favorite coffee cup? It's what I did in the Air Force for 11 years. Very proud of what I did!

image0 (2).jpeg

• Forum Moderator

OMG, @Ashley0616 I was a missile cop for 8 1/2 yrs at Ellsworth. 84-92.

Kymmie

16 hours ago, April Marie said:

Has anyone had any contact with @Marcie Jensen? She was always so active and helpful but she’s been absent for quite awhile. Hopefully, she’s just tied up working her PhD dissertation.

I have been wondering the same thing.  Seems like she hasn't been on in about a month.  Hopefully she's doing OK.  

Good morning, everyone!! Writing this as I finish my first cup of coffee. Dogs have been walked, fed and are already back in bed asleep. Time for me to enjoy watching the world come to life.

Hoping for the sun to return and them temperature to warm up so I can get back to working on my tan - the new little black dress is calling to me!!😊

I have a few projects to work on around the house this morning and a new book to work on so I'm all set for the day.

Stay safe and find the goodness in this beautiful day we've been given.

Staying away from morning coffee because of my water pill and the bus ride. I will however have my protein/flax seed smoothie. 

Ready to go to the center again today. Hopefully I don't have the same problem as I did Wednesday with an elderly gent that had a tough time accepting that I have breasts. Wanting to know if they were implants, and why would I want them. 

He wouldn't understand the fact that I have had them since puberty, and they just decided to grow again recently. 

According to him, that's impossible. He doesn't believe intersex exists and thinks it's a mental disorder. 🤬 ignorance is frustrating!

• Forum Moderator

Good morning 

my wife didn’t like the San Francisco coffee, their integrated filter leave something to be desired today, I made a pot of coffee.  But it has been so long, I got the ratio of beans to water wrong and it’s somewhere between drinking dirty water to weak coffee.  We apparently either tossed our coffee grinder when we moved or it in an unopened box.  I had to use a mini food chopper to grind the beans   

It wasn’t hardly worth drinking

40 minutes ago, Birdie said:

According to him, that's impossible. He doesn't believe intersex exists and thinks it's a mental disorder. 🤬 ignorance is frustrating!

It's the old "I've already made up my mind, don't confuse me with facts" syndrome.