• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New to everything....

RandomThoughts84

Hi guys. I apologise up front if I use incorrect verbage. I am just starting to learn about gender/sexuality and welcome any help. 

Almost a year ago, I met the man of my dreams. He is everything I have ever wanted and needed from a relationship. A few months ago, I found out this man enjoys wearing women's underwear. While the revelation floored me, it never upset me. With my full support, this man has begun to explore more and more. Recently, he confessed he would like to have top surgery. I love and support him, no matter what, but I do have questions and concerns. Obviously, since he is not "out" and I don't know any other people in this situation, I can't talk through these concerns with anyone I know. I would love to meet other crossdressers, transgender people, and their SO's so that we can begin building a network of like minded people who can give us both some much needed advice on our journey. 

Kindly, 

K

• Admin

Welcome to the Forums.  A lot of what you are looking for has already been posted here in a number of the forums, so please do have a look around, and ask questions, or comment on what is there and someone will respond.  Another place to look IRL is going to be a local LGBTQ+ Community Center, and one more will be a nearby chapter of Parents & Friends of Lesbians & Gays (PFLAG) which in spite of its name has a great program for SO's of Trans people. 

• Forum Moderator

Hello K,  it's a pleasure to meet you and welcome to our forum.  I came out to my wife "completely" about my true intentions of continuing with my transition like your significant other.  Like your SO, I did it in stages hoping to not to shock her with too much at one time.  She has come around to full acceptance and is now my biggest ally.  Our relation is different now but much improved with everything out in the open now.  

She has very little support as she has no one she can talk to about these issues.  We are looking into counseling for her right now but that may take awhile.  If you want to talk with her she just told me it might be nice to chat with someone in a similar situation.  So if this sounds like something you might be interested in then message me here and I can give you her contact info.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?